Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

The ultimate 50 Cent experience. His music. His videos. HIS GAME.

Working with his G-Unit soldiers -- Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and Tony Yayo, 50 takes on the most powerful gangs and crime syndicates in the city, uncovering a criminal conspiracy with international implications. This gritty urban action game, written by Terry Winter, Emmy® Award-winning Executive Producer of The Sopranos®, also stars Eminem as Detective McVigar and Dr. Dre as street-wise war veteran, Grizz.

Take down enemies with over 25 dramatic counter-kill moves

Clip up with a massive stash of weapons, from heaters to launchers

Grab enemies as shields, extract information and steal their valuables

Use strategic tactics, evasive rolls and mobile cover to stay alive while the bullets fly

Enemy AI that hunts, covers, flanks, works in teams and strategically navigates the environment

4 CD worth of 50 Cent and G-Unit Music including New Exclusive Tracks and remixes from 50

Over a dozen 50 Cent and G-Unit music videos

Create custom music playlists, watch music videos and rock the exclusive soundtrack from Sha Money XL

50 Cent will murder every man in New York and I, FutureFriend aka FutureCent will be covering his murder spree. Throughout this journey I will have several random guests help me talk about it. Most of these people think they're auditioning for the Wu-Tang Clan.

I won't be doing a 100% playthrough of the game because it does not deserve it. Still though, don't spoil poo poo about it, not even in spoiler tags. This game has some dumb plot twists that I want everyone to see.

I will try to update atleast every friday.

50 Cent or known by his rapper name Curtis James Jackson III can be found in the club, bottle full of bub.

Lloyd Banks' his rapper name is Lloyd. What a huge nerd, goddamn.

Young Buck got kicked out of the G-Unit for claiming his name had more monetary value than Fiddy's.

Tony Yayo is his own grandfather.

K-Dog is a mystery. Many theorize that he is the Adam, the first man. Some say he is a ancient necromancer who has lived forever via blood magic. Even a few say he has been cursed by God to wander this earth forever. Fiddy just knows him as the guy who sells crack.

Doc Friday is the man who invented immortality potions AKA vitamin water, cast out by the Wizard Guild for spilling secrets he intends to have 50 Cent gather ingredients so he can craft The Ultimate Spell to end all magic forever.

Moet and Chandon matter so little to the game, I'm not even able to make a joke about them.

DJ Whoo Kid somehow convinced a man to buy his own music.

Bugs is one of the two roles in all his career Phil Lamarr claims to severely regret.

Grizz is secretly War, one of the Four Vanmen of the Apocalypse. Through Fiddy's sacrifices he hopes to be able to summon the rest of the Vanmen and begin the apocalypse.

Popcorn has written over 2000 articles on Buzzfeed.

Booker is a man who has dedicated his entire life to the lofty goal of just eating trash.

Aaron McVigar is a single father who will do anything for his son, even if he has to engage in some slim shady deals.

Spider is the runaway heir of the Duck Dynasty. The Duck Emperor searches for him, not knowing that Spider crosses paths with Fiddy in a fatal game.

Wu-Jang heads a bootleg rap group called the Wu-Jang clan.

O'Hare was voted "Most Likely To Be Killed by 50 Cent" in high school.

Matt is in a cover band that only does MIDI versions of P.I.M.P.

"To-day I bake, to-morrow brew,
The next I'll have the young Queen's child.
Ha! Glad am I that no one knew
That Capidilupo I am styled."

I forgot entirely about this character until now and I still don't know her name, I shall dub her Hobospawn.

Muqtada is really just in the game so 50 Cent can meet George W. Bush.

Spinoza is just another creation of the fine minds behind Saints Row 4 Nolan North voice and Nolan North in uncharted ads.

FutureFriend fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jul 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

The Legend of 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Additional Titles
Synonyms: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand; 50 Cent: Skulldust Crusaders

Information
Type: Video game
Episodes: ?
Aired: May 1, 2015 to ?
Producers: Activision, Vivendi Games, THQ, Swordfish Studios
Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance, Shounen
Duration: 15 to 30 min. per episode
Rating: R+: Swearing, Violence, Mild Nudity, Big Buff Dudes With Guns

Synopsis
Similar to his debut series, Bulletproof, the story of Blood on the Sand is based on true life events, and focuses on how 50 Cent stopped ISIS on his Middle Eastern tour while in search of his kidnapped skull friend. This light-hearted action-adventure series stars 50 Cent as he finishes a concert for the troops in an unspecified Middle Eastern country. However, things go south when the venue owner is unable to pay him, though he attempts to compensate by giving him a rare artifact: a diamond-encrusted skull, owned by a famous ancient king. On his way to his next stop on the tour, a group of terrorists stop 50 Cent’s convoy and steal his skull, which is revealed to be an ancient magical artifact that could bring about the end of the world! It’s up to 50 Cent and his pals the G-Unit to stop this ancient cult before they can begin their dark ritual! Twists and turns are abound for Fiddy and crew, but nothing can stop him from his holy quest, and his pay!
Originally released in 2009, the Blu-Ray release includes bonus commentary. This series was funded and commissioned by 50 Cent, and he has discussed interest in a sequel, though no official announcement has been made.

(Source: Crunchyroll, edited)

Related Anime
Prequel: 50 Cent: Bulletproof
Spin-off: Get Rich or Die Tryin’ (OVA)
Spin-off: Before I Self Destruct (OVA)

Additional Information
Originally, the game was going to be published by Activision. But due to a merger with Vivendi Games, Blood on the Sand, as well as many other Activision titles at the time, faced the possibility that they would never be released. Thankfully, THQ acquired the rights to the game (over other titles such as Ghostbusters and Brutal Legend) and released this modern masterpiece in gaming on that fateful Tuesday, February 24, 2009. 50 Cent’s chance at completing his autobiographical game series continues here!

Staff
50 Cent is going to shoot his way through a number of terrorist organizations in order to find the person who took his pay and escape the Middle East alive. Joining him will be three seminal members of the G-Unit: Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, and DJ Whoo Kid. They’ll be supporting Fiddy with their incredible gunplay and charming banter.

I, ChorpSaway aka The Notorious Ka-Wa-Ii, will be doing my best to navigate Fiddy through the mean streets of the Neo-Middle East, swearing and gunning indiscriminately. Joining me will be my buddy TheJayOfSpade aka Dogbag, running the G-Unit crew as they give Fiddy moral support and additional firearms. We may also hip and/or hop.

Background Information
We will be forgoing the playlist option of the game, opting for the official in-game score by Swizz Beats rather than a random selection of pre-released 50 Cent tracks. We hope you will forgive us for this.

Also, I’m sure a number of you have already seen the other classic Let’s Play of this game, but let’s keep spoiler chat down to a minimum so that any people unfamiliar with 50 Cent’s Middle Eastern quest can enjoy it as it unfolds.

50 Cent
Born: Jamaica, Queens
Raised: New York City
Favorite Rapper: The Notorious B.I.G.
Favorite Album: Ready to Die
What don’t you like to do? Give up
What do you like to do? Drink Vitamin Water
Favorite place: In the spotlight
Who do you look up to? My grandma
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? On top of Kanye
Greatest accomplishment? Getting shot nine times and surviving

Tony Yayo
Born: Jamaica, Queens
Raised: Jamaica, Queens
Favorite Album: Ready to Die
What don’t you like to do? Not work
What do you like to do? Make music
Favorite place: Hawaii
Who do you look up to? God
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Filthy rich
Greatest accomplishment? First album selling gold and I was in house arrest

Lloyd Banks
Born: Maryland
Raised: Southside Jamaica Queens
Favorite Album: Life After Death
What don’t you like to do? Pretend
What do you like to do? Make music
Favorite place: The recording studio
Who do you look up to? God
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? A legend…
Greatest accomplishment? 1st week sales for my 1st album Hunger for More

DJ Whoo Kid
Born: Brooklyn
Raised: Queens Village
Favorite Rapper: 50 Cent
Favorite Album: Get Rich or Die Tryin’
What don’t you like to do? Wake up in the morning
What do you like to do? Pizzle
Favorite place: Thailand
Who do you look up to? Obama
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? In Haiti, broke
Greatest accomplishment? Meeting Nelson Mandela

ChorpSaway fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jun 29, 2015

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Write a complete rap song and perform it to the beat of a 50 Cent instrumental. If needed, Chorps can attempt to provide instrumentals. This time, raps can be serious or humorous in nature, though it is preferred if the rap is still about 50 Cent. This time, the song will be judged on multiple factors: creativity, flow and catchiness. Winner of this contest will receive a 50 Cent plush made by artist PlushMayhem as shown here:

Edit: deadline is July 3rd

Other examples of her work: http://plushmayhem.ca/search/pm%20finished%20plushies
This contest will run the entire thread.

Why is Fiddy crying in this picture? You can make anything in this contest to show why he’s so sad: stories, art, Photoshops, whatever. The most entertaining entry will win a copy of 50 Cent's Playground, a dramatized story about 50 Cent's life as a playground bully. If you want to, you can get it signed or have a poo poo drawing of your choice on it by me, FutureFriend. This contest will run from May 1st until May 22th
A clean version of the picture is available here!
Contest's over. Winner is: Herr Tog

Just like 50 Cent's bud, Floyd Mayweather, you have to do a reading of one page of a book of your choice. You can get creative with this, and we ask that you try to not do a dry reading. Like the previous contest, the most entertaining entry will win. This time we will give away a copy of Death Before Dishonor, 50's entry into the murder-mystery genre. Just like last contest, if you want I can sign or draw whatever you want on it. This contest will run from May 22nd until June 7th

Winner is: PlatinumJukebox

In the book The 50th Law, 50 Cent writes that the 50th law of success is "Fear nothing". Gives us a selection of what you think the other 49 laws are (approximately 5-10 entries). As usual, most entertaining entry will win. The prize this time is 50 Cent's The 50th Law, a book by 50 Cent on how to become a successful man. Once again, if you want I will sign the copy or do a lovely drawing of choice on it. This contest will run from June 5th until June 12th.
Winner is: PlatinumJukebox

Write a summary of the full plot for an imaginary third 50 Cent vanity game, thus completing the 50 Cent Trilogy. It should be at least 200 words in length. Most entertaining entry wins once again. The prize will be 50 Cent's memoir, From Pieces to Weight. Usual options apply. This contest will run from June 12th until July 3rd

tlarn peeks into Fiddy's soul and finds out his true age.

Just like the G-Unit Bearpigman stands proud.

Shadowmar says "Yo Fiddy, hit that sweet rear end line."

We gonna party like it's widespread's birthday.

FractalSandwich has got some of those hot tapes.

Addendum:
We watched and reviewed Power starring 50 Cent:
http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=23787

FutureFriend fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jul 12, 2015

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Ground floor, homie

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

It's finally here.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

FutureFriend you might have lost your god drat mind from all the vitamin water.

That said, this looks hella enjoyable, despite Chorps cutting my fave Fiddy track from Blood on the Sand Skulldust Crusaders. I forget the name, but the chorus is just "N-word my gun go off".

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
IN the first video for Bulletproof, you mentioned that the guy who wrote The Wolf of Wall STreet wrote that game.

I would like to inform people that this is indeed true.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1010540/?ref_=tt_ov_wr

Holidae
Feb 25, 2011

Shove 'em up there again, Dennehy! This time I'll try to just solve the reds!
^^^holy poo poo what

widespread posted:

FutureFriend you might have lost your god drat mind from all the vitamin water.

That said, this looks hella enjoyable, despite Chorps cutting my fave Fiddy track from Blood on the Sand Skulldust Crusaders. I forget the name, but the chorus is just "N-word my gun go off".

That song is titled My Gun Go Off, from his self-titled album "Curtis." I assume this was during his artistic phase.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

David D. Davidson posted:

IN the first video for Bulletproof, you mentioned that the guy who wrote The Wolf of Wall STreet wrote that game.

I would like to inform people that this is indeed true.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1010540/?ref_=tt_ov_wr

wolf of wall street is basicly get rich or die tryin' 2 but he actually gets rich this time

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Holidae posted:

That song is titled My Gun Go Off, from his self-titled album "Curtis." I assume this was during his artistic phase.

HUH, NO poo poo. I assume the use of the n-word in the song was also an artistic choice on how the black man has "the gun"- or his life- go off in a bad way.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
Here is my for-real contest entry

Bearpigman
Feb 19, 2013

"It's not the beard on the outside that counts, it's the beard on the inside"
After feeling the last bullet tear through his skin, Fiddy hits the ground. Feeling the blood pouring out of his mouth, he hears the voices of his rivals as his consciousness fades out

"He's finished, we're done here"

All of a sudden, *BAM* daylight. 50 opens his eyes. He's in grass, near some ruined buildings. A man sits near him. Fiddy looks at the man

"Yo Bitch, where the gently caress am I son?"

The man looks at him

"Well what do we have here, you must be a new arrival. Fate of the undead, right? Well you're not the first...."

(also submitting this for contest 2 because Fiddy is definitely crying over Bed of Chaos)

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
This thread is the true Fiddy Zone.

Bearpigman
Feb 19, 2013

"It's not the beard on the outside that counts, it's the beard on the inside"
also I can't believe how smoothly Jojo's and Fiddy mix together stylistically

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Getting in before we hit the bigass ramp.

Excited to see the legend of Fiddy unfold.

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

Heart Thumping Field Trip
BIG PANIC?
I need to complete my Commissioned 50 Cent Plushie Collection so I better get in on that contest right quick

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

I forgot this was happening today somehow. I almost let this slip by my radar. :allears:

EDIT: Holy poo poo the door going the wrong way and just soaring across the roof. holy poo poo. Holy poo poo

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 04:40 on May 2, 2015

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hell yes Sakura Wars 5 music.

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

The Thread was destroyed,
but hey, what can you do?
Did you know 50 Cent's "In Da Club" is actually a cover of this song.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

They don't make games like Blood in the Sand anymore.

PlatinumJukebox
Nov 14, 2011

Uh oh, I think someone just told Hunter what game he's in.

It's like I'm really in the G-Unit.

(Looking forward to the next update)

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
How long does the rap song have to be?

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

PlatinumJukebox posted:

It's like I'm really in the G-Unit.

(Looking forward to the next update)

Bless you and your 50 Cent midis. May the G-Unit be with you.

Herr Tog posted:

Long enough for us to judge. FutureFriend may have a different stance on this and he may elaborate, but I'd say a minimum of 1:30 is about reasonable.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Fantastic. Can I use beats from his later works?

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Herr Tog posted:

Fantastic. Can I use beats from his later works?

All beats from 50 Cent's illustrious career are fair use.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ChorpSaway posted:

All beats from 50 Cent's illustrious career are fair use.

You are a mad man who will receive many things from me.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Hell Yes.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
Sampling the hell out of existing music and sounds is a time-honored tradition in rap, lest we forget Trick Daddy, Lil' Jon, and Crazy Train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN54Ko5R6hs

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Now I really want to see a 50 Cent: Vampire Hunter game.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

i'm gonna agree with chorps and have it atleast be 1:30 seconds but points will always be rewarded if you can keep on with the rap and still be creative.

btw i sincerely hope every entry in here will be the whitest thing possible.

also while this will not get you any points you can always use the illustrious big the cat theme rap beat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKCzCitZtzY

FutureFriend fucked around with this message at 10:39 on May 2, 2015

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

anilEhilated posted:

Now I really want to see a 50 Cent: Vampire Hunter game.

Honestly, after Blood on the Sand, I'd be down for most ridiculous 50 Cent games.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Night10194 posted:

Honestly, after Blood on the Sand, I'd be down for most ridiculous 50 Cent games.

the dream is real

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

tlarn posted:

Sampling the hell out of existing music and sounds is a time-honored tradition in rap, lest we forget Trick Daddy, Lil' Jon, Twista, and Crazy TrainBlack Sabbath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN54Ko5R6hs

Hey, don't even front and act like this beat ain't fire cuz. This track let the streets know about Crazy Train, a song that ain't no one remember has a message.

FutureFriend posted:

i'm gonna agree with chorps and have it atleast be 1:30 seconds but points will always be rewarded if you can keep on with the rap and still be creative.

btw i sincerely hope every entry in here will be the whitest thing possible.

also while this will not get you any points you can always use the illustrious big the cat theme rap beat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKCzCitZtzY

Thank you for confirming!

ShadowMar posted:

the dream is real

I think I can die happy now.

Tippecanoe
Jan 26, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

Hey, don't even front and act like this beat ain't fire cuz. This track let the streets know about Crazy Train, a song that ain't no one remember has a message.
Crazy Train is by Ozzy Osbourne.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tin Hat posted:

Crazy Train is by Ozzy Osbourne.

Well holy poo poo I apologize. I slipped, won't happen again.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

ShadowMar posted:

the dream is real

Only if the Dragonborn shouts are replaced by Fiddy taunts.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

Only if the Dragonborn shouts are replaced by Fiddy taunts.
See now that would finally make Skyrim fun to play, especially if you fix the wordwalls accordingly. gently caress...YOU...BITCH! WHERE'S...MY...SKULL!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

anilEhilated posted:

See now that would finally make Skyrim fun to play, especially if you fix the wordwalls accordingly. gently caress...YOU...BITCH! WHERE'S...MY...SKULL!

get someone some sound files and make this happen.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Yayo was always my favourite Idolmaster character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Helllllllllll~llllllllllll yes.

tlarn posted:

Here is my for-real contest entry

Bearpigman posted:

also I can't believe how smoothly Jojo's and Fiddy mix together stylistically

I love everything right now.

• Locked thread