Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm trusting you, Magnus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If you're VT I suggest you shoot at BottleKnight in accordance with Peta's inherent desires.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Sure do-over

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm Niccolo. I am scum nexus.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

JakeP posted:

i got my role im peta and i been eatin my peaties (its a parady of wheaties lmao!)

Stop eating yourself, stop eating yourself

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm gonna shoot kleedrac. He's gonna eat my bullet!!!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

In a way, we're all shooting ourselves.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

imgay posted:

Is diqnol GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE?

Ya why

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lumpen, I would usually content game, but you're the originator of it. Why not start us off?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Tbh I would shoot a lot of players in this game if you gave me a gun. Pick a different content game.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lumpen posted:

Summoned, I arrive. I feel unconcerned about the ethical treatment of animals.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina posted:

Hi I'm peta I will shoot diqnol maybe tonight.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm gonna shoot imgay in the face q_q

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

We'll see when you're missing your face.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Like I need those. They're vestigial. I've evolved beyond them. I'm sorry you still need yours.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I don't ever need children when I can deal with 15 of them by signing up.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Moderator, please give me a bunch of guns.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm me.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Peta posted:

Wrong! :devil:

Me Peta. *clangs rocks together angrily* ME Peta.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

There is no such thing as an evil clone of Peta, as Peta is already evil.

t(-_-t)

Peta is the best of us, but also, he is us, and he is me, because I am Peta. All you other Petas are just imitatas.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##vote Chaoslord

Trying to look like they're joking but very contrived. chaoslord has a weak scum game, it fits.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm drunk and I'm done playing my show so now I want to frag scum. It's...it's Uranus. Derp didn't d1 gambit >_>

##vote Derp

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

Honestly I will follow the wave and shoot whoever you jokers are shooting. If you have a gun, you might as well shoot where your friends are shooting.

Wow dude. Why are you so scared to commit in an extended jokephase? Are you dark Peta?????!!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ya just,

BottleKnight posted:

maybe I am the only Peta who can lift all other Petas OUT of darkness

Ya just don't know. Except you. Dark Peta...!!!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

btw I'm serious, us VT should vig up and try to kill one single person, at least for humor.

That's a really dumb idea and an easy way for scum to control an extra NK.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

It would be really funny if you day 1 vigged Peta in his mafia game.

##vote Bottleknight

Everything you say pings me and I can't really give you a newbie pass at this point

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ok. ##vote Lumpen

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm fragging bods not scums today sorri ^_-

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

What the heck !_! why are we all still alive >_> <_<

Gimme a sec

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kleedrac posted:

Why do you think this is an all vanilla game?! I was thinking out loud about the setup as it genuinely did seem odd that a vanilla would shoot one person (especially after we discussed it yesterday). And calling me dumb isn't gonna help you dick. I get that you're gonna say this is just an OMGUS vote but genuinely gently caress you.
##Vote BottleKnight

lmao

This is the most OMGUS OMGUS I've seen in a long time. I wonder if he's just really really bad at mafia tho. The hunt continues...

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hiipfire, you said You're welcome after the nk, was that a claim?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

chaoslord posted:

Lol. No. That didn't happen. There wasn't a discussion where we agreed on anything. YOU suggested it, razorrozar said "Not N1", Jake said theyw ere giong to play Spin the Gun instead, BottleKnight said "Ok", then

And no one ever talked about it again. It got shut down. How could you possibly think from those posts that everyone reached an agreement on a bad idea?

##vote Kleedrac

If anything, that makes Kleedrac more likely to be town. Scum read a thread a lot more carefully than town and Kleedrac said something quite obviously wrong there. Are you looking for an easy case that got pushed by sweet, simple Bottleknight?

##vote chaoslord

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

uranus posted:

kleenex help me kill razor man ##vote razor

how come

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

chaoslord posted:

No, looking for scum, and Kleedrac fits that bill nicely imo

In that case, give me other aspects as to why you think he's scum. Your reasoning in the quoted post is balderdash.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Peta calls the shots here, not Peta.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

chaoslord posted:

Short version is he lurked D1 to the tune of like 2 posts, then comes in with this crazy setup spec/trying to convince everyone again that town should all totally vig the same person. Then he flips right out at the first sign of pressure from BK and then again from me. Happy to jump on a bandwagon that has literally zero justification because now it's lunch anyone but him.

Oh ya btw you have a single okay point (your last one). I'm unmoved.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hey game I'm here but I had a wisdom tooth extracted (it came in healthy a while ago but apparently those buggers are prone to infection) so I'm a tad loopy right now.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'll give the thread another readthrough. Still loopy but it looks like it falls on me to drive discussion anyway >_<

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

This is one of the hardest games to scumhunt in ever. Nobody is saying anything lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina posted:

That doesn't look like a town freakout.

##vote Kleedrac

Asiina posted:

Sure okay

##vote Lumpen

Asiina posted:

##vote Hal

Cause why not.

Listed chronologically. First vote had actual (bad) rationale behind it. You continue to read her posts and you'll find there was no reasoning behind the vote switch and that she never comes back to it. Now she's throwing votes down because...???? I think she's happy with the lack of effort so far.

##vote Asiina

• Locked thread