Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afinefloatylog
Dec 9, 2002
I frequent the "most interesting wikipedia article" thread of reddit because it's more interesting than anything you fuckers post anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afinefloatylog
Dec 9, 2002
Seriously. Ya'll got me reading the cartoon thread in d&d. Shape up.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
My favorite part about old gibbis were all the LEGO threads (omg, it's not LeGOS, gUYZ) and the threads where 30 year old men posted page after page of their Transformer toys. What a wonderful time to be posting.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Make the kind of threads and posts you want to read and see where your dreams take you.

afinefloatylog
Dec 9, 2002
my favorite part of old gbs was when i didn't post.

afinefloatylog
Dec 9, 2002

burritolingus posted:

Make the kind of threads and posts you want to read and see where your dreams take you.

Entertain me hotdog head. Know your place. >:(

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
GBS: The threads where everybody posts but nobody reads.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Tujague posted:

Yeah guys

If GBS starts probating for stupid white noise shitpost memes, it will turn back into a social justice warrior forum immediately

And it won't be as funny

I know this because of the magical thinking powers that come from the giant loaves of sweaty rear end lard that I sit on, so that's why I am certain despite the fact that it doesn't make any loving sense

There is no choice, it is fact that I can see with my superior perception of this kind of thing, which you don't have

In fact I'm so smart about this that even if people wrote sociology books about goons, I wouldn't need to read them, just like basically every other subject I have an opinion on

The idea of cleaning up retarded shitposts is so threatening that it makes me post upwards of 19 times in a four-page thread

During which I make fun of other people for being 'angry' and 'over-interested' and wheeze-rage against people who 'care'

I sure hope you're buying this
Sincerely, a staggering loving imbecile

quoting for page 5

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

My favorite part about old gibbis were all the LEGO threads (omg, it's not LeGOS, gUYZ) and the threads where 30 year old men posted page after page of their Transformer toys. What a wonderful time to be posting.

Remember that like 5 month period where every thread was a lovely MSPaint CYOA? yes clearly the mighty have fallen

afinefloatylog
Dec 9, 2002
I started hating gbs when I started liking myself. *ascends to heaven like in that movie we all like and we're friends because we all like it*

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

quote:

make the most
of your post

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Windows 98 posted:

I find it offensive that your would make a thread and claim my posting to be lovely and low brow. How dare you.

Your posts are very good

. . . for a clown to make

... at the circus

... in 1998

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
didn't there used to be a subforum that would help you with your homework / do your homework? i swear I joined 50% because of that forum

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

gbs is bad but gbs 1.0 was the worst

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
rofl, good poo poo. anyone try rap lyrics but like yoda rapping instead?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:justpost:

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

be the posts you want to see on gbs

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Planarch posted:

be the posts you want to see on gbs

Okay. I'll start.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

just bring back LF it kept balance in the universe... perhaps that is the answer that is in the middle??

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
gas

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Holy poo poo I just hit refresh and GBS just got shittier.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i cummed on my own face

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Itt we are itt

Say Nothing