Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
Not ashamed to say that I'm a redditor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

I like when my posts get clicked and their number goes up

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
please go there and don't come back

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
you pedophile

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Did my fellow redditors click 'the button'? I clicked it :q:

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

"Surprisingly Dope" posted:

Reddit is a good website.

:wth:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
hosed up

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

Pivotal Lever posted:

Did my fellow redditors click 'the button'? I clicked it :q:

Not yet. I'm saving my click.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm a mod of a major subreddit on Reddit.com, ask me anything :heh:

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007
I enjoy both Reddit and Something Awful Forums

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

actually, reddit is worse than cancer.

Oceanlife
Oct 6, 2008

Haha, nice one Punchy
I define myself by the online forums I post to

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
reddit's format is unreadable liquid butt.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not saying anything for sure, but if any of you need some favors in /r/circlejerk, the edgy side of reddit, just mention it around and who knows :wink:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I can't read it except for the cat pictures

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I don't reddit, but it seems like it'd be alright. Shitposts get downvoted until they disappear and good posts get upvoted and are made more visible. There's bad stuff on the site and the site's owners should step in, but at the same time, you could use reddit and completely avoid the bad parts. I mean, there is crazy bad poo poo on the Internet, but that doesn't stop people from going online.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
If you can't read reddits comment format you are probably retarded. To that I say,?welco me home to gbs

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a guy put a memeface on his car and i got 900 karma for calling him a nerd.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good place to meet victims

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Nefarious posted:

please go there and don't come back

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

reddit is cool and good, as they say

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014

soy posted:

Good place to meet victims

and pedophiles :q:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6plIjdaVGA

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

If you can't read reddits comment format you are probably retarded. To that I say,?welco me home to gbs

I dont mean the format I mean the content. It's becomes obvious to me much more quickly that its going nowhere.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
better than SA thats for sure

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

burritolingus posted:

I don't reddit, but it seems like it'd be alright. Shitposts get downvoted until they disappear and good posts get upvoted and are made more visible.

if you can't see the shitposts then how do you know which ones are good

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i read reddits

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Zeike posted:

better than SA thats for sure

yeah but it wouldn't be if you would stop posting here

naem
May 29, 2011

So many drop down menus it's like 1997

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
Reddit is a shithole filled with racists and constantly being raided by white power hate groups. It is a absolute shithole filled with rampant consumerism, corporate shilling to the max, censorship of freedom of speech, and control and shaping of the perception of most issues. It is one of the worst sites on the internet.

SA continues to be the exact opposite. D&D continues to do the job the media and real journalists today will not do. It is a shining beacon in a mire swamp filled with disinformation, lies, and buyouts.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

PerpetualSelf posted:

Reddit is a shithole filled with racists and constantly being raided by white power hate groups. It is a absolute shithole filled with rampant consumerism, corporate shilling to the max, censorship of freedom of speech, and control and shaping of the perception of most issues. It is one of the worst sites on the internet.

SA continues to be the exact opposite. D&D continues to do the job the media and real journalists today will not do. It is a shining beacon in a mire swamp filled with disinformation, lies, and buyouts.

ah that's something to really think about

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Reddit is an echo chamber filled with rabid women hating racists and the worst sort of stupid atheist. What's even worse than that, and the rampant pedophilia, is the adoration and vigorous defense of reposts of images from 2008 and Youtube videos with eight million views.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
I have 93834 comment karma.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
reddit is poo poo garbage but unfortunately it's relevant poo poo garbage so you have to dig through it

thems the brakes

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

reddit is poo poo garbage but unfortunately it's relevant poo poo garbage so you have to dig through it

thems the brakes

Breaks

[-7 comment karma]

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

PerpetualSelf posted:

a shithole filled with racists and constantly being raided by white power hate groups. It is a absolute shithole filled with rampant consumerism, corporate shilling to the max, censorship of freedom of speech, and control and shaping of the perception of most issues. It is one of the worst sites on the internet.

but enough about 4chan

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

PerpetualSelf posted:

thread delivers this is the high point

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
reddit is a higher quality website with superior HTML and PHP coding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Reddit is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Reddit you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Reddit motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

• Locked thread