Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Serious now:

I am a shallow person.

I go on reddit every day multiple times a day

Correlation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I'm also a fuckin snipa

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

i like the cute animal pictures on reddit

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm a redditor. I use the website reddit like 200 million other people every month

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

Reddit is an echo chamber filled with rabid women hating racists and the worst sort of stupid atheist. What's even worse than that, and the rampant pedophilia, is the adoration and vigorous defense of reposts of images from 2008 and Youtube videos with eight million views.

reddit is white knight-o-rama actually.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
Reddit had 163,936,008 unique users last month http://www.reddit.com/about/ you can find any opinion you want on there.
It makes me laugh when people say this place has less users because boards are dead they've never been more popular.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Which reddits are good? Any recommendations?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I stick to the front page myself.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

burritolingus posted:

I like /r/stacked.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

r/datgap

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
*parrots popular opinion in a busy thread solely to gain 'karma'*

EDIT: HOLY JUST WOKE UP IN THE MORNING TO SEE REDDIT GOLD BEING GIVEN TO ME FOR MY COMMENT. THANKS FOR THE GENEROSITY GUYS

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I heard that I can make MY OWN reddit for me and my friends and other 'redditors' with similar interests. How do I get started though?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

burritolingus posted:

That really racist one, the one that's obviously a pedo meet n greet, the one where women sell panties, the one where people repost old videos and pictures

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Japanese Phone Box posted:

*parrots popular opinion in a busy thread solely to gain 'karma'*

EDIT: HOLY JUST WOKE UP IN THE MORNING TO SEE REDDIT GOLD BEING GIVEN TO ME FOR MY COMMENT. THANKS FOR THE GENEROSITY GUYS

FUkken cops mannnnnnnnn

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Sheep-Goats posted:

That really racist one, the one that's obviously a pedo meet n greet, the one where women sell panties, the one where people repost old videos and pictures

I looked up the first recommendation and got a Sam "Child Suicides are Funny and Good" Biddle Gawker article that uses "toxic" every other word. Sorry but no. Pass.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Sir John Feelgood posted:

I like /r/stacked.

opus111 posted:

r/datgap

These people are enjoying life.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

I'm a redditor and a website defector.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I can't believe the april fools button is still going on in May

Or... I can but I don't want to believe

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

burritolingus posted:

I looked up the first recommendation and got a Sam "Child Suicides are Funny and Good" Biddle Gawker article that uses "toxic" every other word. Sorry but no. Pass.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoonTown/comments/34l55k/tyrone_comes_to_america_and_meets_keeleigh_by/

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I can confirm that this thread is good, instead of bad. Thanks.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I disagree.

Reddit is good

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

lovely layout, lovely imaginary internet point system and lovely comment layout. Reddit is absolute garbage

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

lovely layout, lovely imaginary internet point system and lovely comment layout. Reddit is absolute garbage

your e wrong and dumb reddit.com/r/poop

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

what would everyone post in GBS if GBS had a karma system?

would it be "im gay" or "gas thread ban op"?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
The reddit format is unreadable.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Reddit is such a big site I don't understand why people act like they're a member of some group for going there.

It's like yeah I'm a Facebooker who cares so are you and your grandma.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
How much does reddit cost to post on?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Fredrik1 posted:

How much does reddit cost to post on?

Your dignity

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Ramsus posted:

The reddit format is unreadable.

I want to use Reddit, but i just can't. To me it seems like 50 people making random statements about a subject that are totally unrelated to what anyone else in the thread is saying. Somebody responds to someone with a sick burn and it winds up at the top of the thread so I have no idea who they're responding to. IDGI.

I guess I'm just gettin' old or something? Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Help Grampy out here...

Elmuncho
Apr 22, 2006
I don't know, never been on reddit unless someone links me some interesting AMA once in a while

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Reddit is the only place I've had to explain that adults shouldn't have sex with children and been met with outrage.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
reddit sucks.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

The Fattest PI posted:

Reddit is the only place I've had to explain that adults shouldn't have sex with children and been met with outrage.

so you've never seen the mod forum either :(

dwarkanath
Oct 1, 2014

A plethora of infinities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Comment trees are really easy to read unless your really dumb... reddit ftw

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_vmOvfbg90

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Comment trees are really easy to read unless your really dumb... reddit ftw

yeah i don't understand why goons are so retarded that they can't figure out how to read one of the most popular websites in the world

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
reddit is so huge that anything you could want to talk about is on there

the default boards are loving terrible and full of proud reddit-loving morons but for niche poo poo it's not bad

and sheep-goats thinking it's full of pedophilia must mean that he's seeking out the pedophile boards before they're deleted, which is pretty creepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Ddraig posted:

Your dignity

So it's like SA but cheaper?

Can't be very good then.

• Locked thread