Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
She needs to get her project done by tomorrow, but she is out of ink. He has a printer, and a spiffy new pair of keds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Stuck on a packed bus. SE Portland ghettopocalypse.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Riding a train and listening to hobos. A nightly adventure.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
Reality show Pixar cartoon about people who use laundromats, from the machines' perspective. Voiceover work by Bob Saget.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What if Paul from Dune had been born a girl like the Bene Gesserit wanted?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

What if Paul from Dune had been born a girl like the Bene Gesserit wanted?

Sex or something probably?

I dunno. Maybe she would go on to be a great golf pro?

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Lowtax sexes shmorky in the pooper. Poop falls on the end of his tallywacker.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

psyopmonkey posted:

Sex or something probably?

I dunno. Maybe she would go on to be a great golf pro?

Well she would have married Feyd Rautha Harkonnen, ending the Atreides/Harkonnen Feud, and her son would have been the Kwizats Haderach, but under Bene Gesserit control, thus assuring Bene Gesserit ascendancy to universal domination.

Meanwhile, Leto Atreides would not be killed, but, owing to the bitterness engendered by his concubine's refusal to bear him a son, he ultimately enters into a political marriage with a lady from a different great house. Jessica saves her beloved's life only to see him drift away.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

Well she would have married Feyd Rautha Harkonnen, ending the Atreides/Harkonnen Feud, and her son would have been the Kwizats Haderach, but under Bene Gesserit control, thus assuring Bene Gesserit ascendancy to universal domination.

Meanwhile, Leto Atreides would not be killed, but, owing to the bitterness engendered by his concubine's refusal to bear him a son, he ultimately enters into a political marriage with a lady from a different great house. Jessica saves her beloved's life only to see him drift away.

I tried reading that and got to Feyd. Then I stopped.

Youre super nerdy and thats cool. But, im just not that into Dune stuff.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What if Psyopmonkey were into Dune stuff? How would the conversation between her and Applewhite have gone?

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Like a beef in the knight. A sentient hamburger is digested by a feudal lord.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Experimental vaccine gives child super powers and autism.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Man from affluent area drives to a mr. Burrito in a poor area because it's open late and has a drive thru. He contemplates why he's such a mess and why no one likes him at work. It's 11:34 pm.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Man dissolves klonopin a in a gin and tonic on a. Balcony in china and wonders why his life is crashing and burning

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
A civil servant struggles to come to terms with the fact that the government that they serve is becoming horribly oppressive. Elsewhere a man tries to sell his 92 honda civic on the internet.

Obsidian Sloth
May 3, 2015
Formerly disgraced police officer becomes inner city history teacher. Gets run over by Matt Damon.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Man is submissive and docile weakling in all things work school home friends etc. on web he tells people to kill themselves and asks people for money like a retard.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Neukoln19 posted:

Man is submissive and docile weakling in all things work school home friends etc. on web he tells people to kill themselves and asks people for money like a retard.

I never gave you the rights to my life story you son of a bitch

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
A man eats his dinner, swallowing everything nearly whole much to the disgust of his family. He dies suddenly when an undigested whole chicken bursts out of his chest.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Do you think we could insert zombies into this story somewhere? How about ninjas?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
A well in an old rural town starts granting real wishes but the people who take advantage of it are later found dead of autoerotic asphyxiation. After an intense paranormal investigation it just turns out that there is a strong correlation between wish-makers and stranglebaters.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Applewhite posted:

What if the Dune prequels weren't the worst books

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Dawn of the Dead. But with kids.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Spy Kids 3D. But with pikeys.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A woman with a big butt tries on a pair of cursed underpants. They make her do terrible things.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

happyhippy posted:

That would probably be really awesome.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
It's the 80's and an evil guy uses future technology to make a car drive itself into a lake. Also the guy is from the future.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

He's got too many glasses. She's got too many tables.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
A brilliant young teen is kidnapped by a gang of underground thugs. Too bad for them he's a black belt in krav maga.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
a man teaches his rear end in a top hat to talk

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Tom Johnston is a normal man who is one day locked in a secure room by insurgents, with only a laptop... and all he wants is for there to be ethics in videogames journalism.

Gonzo the Eggman
Apr 15, 2010

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff.

Imagine three coins in a fountain.

Shinjobi posted:

Woman considers trying out for the ballet. Murdered by mobsters.

A woman considers joining the Mafia. Murdered by ballet dancers.

VendaGoat posted:

Does a bear poo poo in the woods? Finds out.

Is the Pope a Catholic? Finds out.

Due to some strange time warp phenomenon:

- Does the Pope poo poo in the woods? Finds out.
- Are bears Catholics?

Gonzo the Eggman
Apr 15, 2010

A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

happyhippy posted:

Shaun of the Dead. But with Shawn the Sheep. And kids.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A futuristic warrior learns the true meaning of friendship from a radical 90's kid.

Gonzo the Eggman
Apr 15, 2010

Applewhite posted:

A futuristic warrior learns the true meaning of friendship from a radical 90's kid.

A radical 90s kid learns the true meaning of friendship from a futuristic (robot) warrior. With golden era Disney song and dance routines.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gonzo the Eggman posted:

A radical 90s kid learns the true meaning of friendship from a futuristic (robot) warrior. With golden era Disney song and dance routines.

I was thinking something more live action, like StarKid.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Hollywood is being overrun with feral Rene Auberjonois clones after a malfunction at the clone factory. The real Rene Auberjonois and a spunky drug dealer must reign in the chaos and save the city with the combined powers of drugs and ultraviolence.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Deranged supercomputer destroys all but 5 people on earth. It keeps them alive solely for its own sadistic pleasure.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Two middle aged women find love in the most unlikely of places, an ICP concert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
A sleeping man revisits dreams he had as a child, but he is inside the dreams as an adult, alongside his childhood self. Wakes up in an alternate timeline every morning.

• Locked thread