Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dead Gay Romans posted:

lol what is this loving gay rear end poo poo?

The first Avengers was incomprehensible garbage that made the last Transformers movie look like a sensible and well-polished film for intellectuals.

sure can't wait to see Avengers 2: A bunch of loving gay comic dudes gently caress each other up the rear end for 2 hours Ultron.

I'd go if it were just a bunch of hot guys reaming each other up the rear end. unfortunately, instead it's punchy mans with bad outfits and space quips.

I hate superhero movies, except Captain America for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nation posted:

kids stuff is a lot better quality than this poo poo. dumb and gay thor doesn't even take his shirt off

kung fu panda is unironically my favourite film except for drunken master that's like equal

kung pu panda rocks

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

Winter Soldier basically owned because it didn't have piles of CGI fight scenes or whendon quirkiness overload.

I liked the first one too because Captain America was actually fighting a villain that preceded him as opposed to getting lauded for stomping a villain he personally created.

Also he seems like a pretty stellar fellow.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
for all the complaining about SJWs they haven't managed to get any gay characters into avenga or mroe than 1 woman in catsuit

so really the power is still with you and it sadden

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
WHERE HOMO ACTS

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I like the idea of movies starring very powerful characters, because the more agency a character has, the more critical you can be of their decisions. It makes them interesting, puts them in a position where they can and will be judged by the audience, contrasted against, for example, Frodo Baggins, whose options are "run from orcs" or "die". You can't really say anything negative about Frodo, since he doesn't have any options. He's being strung along. However, somehow this has translated to "punchy mans, hurrah!" and then any criticism of their punchy man MO will come from flaccid cracked.com clickbait two years down the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
black widow is sterile, i.e. a monster

• Locked thread