Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
LOL this ref has no idea what he's doing

\/\/\/ It's uncanny, isn't it? Weirdly reliable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Lalas is masterful at being wrong.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

MechaFrogzilla posted:

\/\/\/ It's uncanny, isn't it? Weirdly reliable.
That's two wrong non-pk calls in this game.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Every game must have a red card. It's the law.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Paddyb posted:

Every game must have a red card. It's the law.

Simon Borg account spotted

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
I wish the Sounders played like they played after NYCFC'S goal the entire game. It'd been a slaughter.

Their defense is laffo.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
:toot:

Get those points. Hope NYCFC can get its act in gear on the new stadium so we only have one more game on that field.

And, hopefully we can get our act in gear on a real field at Century Link. A guy can dream...

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
gently caress the haters, we should make the field rave green with blue patterns drawn in a middle finger.

Plastic forever.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Why didn't the league schedule Dallas-Houston for Cinco de Mayo? Or better yet, a game with Chiv....oh, right.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever
You need a nap? Have I got a game for you tonight

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Hey, there was.... OK, all I can remember is people getting whacked upside the head and Brad Davis shooting about 2 feet wide.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Houston is a bad team and I feel bad.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Guess we aren't having a game?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Storms are on tonight.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Lightning delay over. Game on. I predict a Galaxy loss as we are like 0-50 in the rain. Chief among them our first MLS Cup loss.

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
Alan Gordon is still drunk from Cinco

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Loving the music!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
This game is crazy fun in the last 5 minutes.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
I turned on Unimás expecting the foot. Instead there's a very weird stoner / gangster film.

WangNV
Mar 22, 2001
I'm so lonely
The Univision Deportes app works pretty well if you don't get the right cable channel:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/univision-deportes/id353665650?mt%3D8

Sheffield's finest Luke Boden gets the start for Orlando.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Oh Jesus Christ is this Dude Where's My Car in Spanish

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Apparently if you click on the banner on mlssoccer it asks you to log in to your provider, and seems to work fine (in spanish of course). We don't get univision. At least we get to *watch* the game. What the gently caress.

Oh, the stream has lovely english! Woo!

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
How do you gently caress up pronouncing "Bunbury"

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Your Boy Fancy posted:

How do you gently caress up pronouncing "Bunbury"

I like to think they make a game of it. Who can mess up whichever name the most?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
I can't listen to these assholes. Oh my god.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

I want the drugs that the Spanish Univision guys take.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
One day, Charlie Davies will see the flash of my blade as I bury it in his dick, and on that day, he's gonna hear every loving ounce of hate I have for him, and then I'll feed him his dick

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
There's a reason these guys are the English speaking announcers on a Spanish speaking channel...

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Ya know, my first sentence after the goal to my wife was "That's gotta make Your Boy Fancy really happy!"

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Tell your wife I said hello, and also if she emasculates Charlie Davies before I do I will buy you both dinner.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Something about Charlie Davies really does suck and makes me dislike him a great deal, I think it's his face.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Wastemen.

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Tell your wife I said hello, and also if she emasculates Charlie Davies before I do I will buy you both dinner.

I don't think dinner is worth losing one of our best goal scorers but if you can replace him with someone less hateful and better at scoring, you probably have a deal.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

DR AIDS posted:

Something about Charlie Davies really does suck and makes me dislike him a great deal, I think it's his face.

Consider his attitude post-car-crash, wherein a man who had a second chance at life spent years blaming everyone else instead of taking an ounce of introspection and continued to be a classless cocksucker.

His face should be his constant reminder, since the scar went up his skull instead.

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

I don't think dinner is worth losing one of our best goal scorers but if you can replace him with someone less hateful and better at scoring, you probably have a deal.

What if it's a really nice dinner

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Your Boy Fancy posted:

What if it's a really nice dinner

Maybe some free babysitting...?

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
are all mls refs really bad

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

Reject posted:

are all mls refs really bad

Possibly the worst.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

Crazy Ted posted:

I want the drugs that the Spanish Univision guys take.

CHRISTOPHER WILLARD TIERNEY

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
god damnit ramos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JERFit
Dec 25, 2007

if someone said they'd give me money to play music + not have a job anymore I'd say NO
Orlando lovely very bad

• Locked thread