Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Phylodox posted:

Motherfuckin' Thrall, yo.

Your Computer posted:

Holy poo poo.

I had to make my own lovely addition, I'm sorry:

bof_man posted:

Edit: Definitely better without timg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde
The greatest thing to come out of the lore thread. :haw:

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

I've been trying to figure out what it is about Macaluso's Mario/Thrall insert that was bothering me, and then I realized what it was.

There's two different black background colors.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Seebach posted:

I've been trying to figure out what it is about Macaluso's Mario/Thrall insert that was bothering me, and then I realized what it was.

There's two different black background colors.

Uh what?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

As I am the equal yet opposite obsessive nerd to Seebach, what he means is that the background was edited and the color didn't get matched well. The background of the image is kind of grainy, extremely dark gray; the edited bits are the jet black of somebody using the Fill tool on MSPaint.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Turn up the brightness on your monitor. and/or contrast.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

IT WAS ME THRALL.

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER
??

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

YES

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

This is insanely creepy and awesome at the same time.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

This thread.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mad Dragon posted:

This thread.

More like

Cinderful
Feb 12, 2006

Seebach posted:

This is insanely creepy and awesome at the same time.

Just like all things McMahon

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

I've only got MS paint so I didn't have a way of making Garrosh/Isaac brown. :saddowns:

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

Thrall bless you, lore thread.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I thought it would be in this thread's best interest to inform you that Thrall's model has two files:
thralldoomplate.m2
and more importantly
thralldoomplate_noballs.m2

Thrall's Balls :rip: 2015

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

Your Computer posted:

I thought it would be in this thread's best interest to inform you that Thrall's model has two files:
thralldoomplate.m2
and more importantly
thralldoomplate_noballs.m2

Thrall's Balls :rip: 2015

Garrosh ripped Thralls balls off, remember?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
GARROSH ATE MY BALLS

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Probably the last iteration of this so I might as well post it here for posterity

Also this thing that I'm not sure anyone noticed

FatSamurai
Jul 7, 2004

Seethe, ye rolling clouds, gather thy stormborn might, and SMITE MINE ENEMY WITH THY UNFETTERED FURY!!!

Your Computer posted:

Probably the last iteration of this so I might as well post it here for posterity

I want to spread this around to everyone I know who plays, because I KNOW a few of them won't think it's funny and then I'll know who I need to put on my ignore list.

TheShadowAvatar
Nov 25, 2004

Ain't Nothing But A Family Thing

Your Computer posted:

This is absolutely amazing.

The Profit Velen I've seen it called.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Your Computer posted:

Also this thing that I'm not sure anyone noticed

So in this version of the movie, Chewbacca pilots the Millenium Falcon and blows up the Death Star, then kills Palpatine and redeems Vader?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Your Computer posted:

This...how long did it take you to modify it so...completely? As someone who is basically art-dead, I can't imagine how you managed to pull that off.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bloodly posted:

This...how long did it take you to modify it so...completely? As someone who is basically art-dead, I can't imagine how you managed to pull that off.

It's just basic photoshopping v:v:v Most time-consuming part is coming up with things to add, after that it's just a quick google image search ("money bag", etc.), grabbing the first and best thing I see and editing it in. I did some masking for depth, a lot of color correction, some drawing and some "effects" like bloom and motion blur using layer effects, but all in all it's just a few minutes of work. I've been using photoshop to visualize silly ideas for probably 8+ years though, so I have some experience. That said I've never been taught or worked with it professionally, it's just a hobby.

Haunta
Apr 9, 2011

Your Computer posted:

It's just basic photoshopping v:v:v Most time-consuming part is coming up with things to add, after that it's just a quick google image search ("money bag", etc.), grabbing the first and best thing I see and editing it in. I did some masking for depth, a lot of color correction, some drawing and some "effects" like bloom and motion blur using layer effects, but all in all it's just a few minutes of work. I've been using photoshop to visualize silly ideas for probably 8+ years though, so I have some experience. That said I've never been taught or worked with it professionally, it's just a hobby.

So you're basically Picasso, got it. I love it.

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

While I did not create this per se, this was not possible without the Beta and doing the /say emote when the updated models were added.

This screenshot would later become the basis for my second avatar on the SA forums, given to me by fgmseth, depicting my spergy love of all things Thrall.

(I'm not sure if it was funny enough to put in here or if it was a thread to put it in).

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Seebach posted:

(I'm not sure if it was funny enough to put in here or if it was a thread to put it in).

I always wondered what was up with that goofy face v:v:v

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

During the talking emote, the upper lip would retract into the model while the teeth would push out of the lip.

The phrase, "Settle down, Beavis" was uttered when I posted it initially.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

You missed out on hearts in the corners, however other than that, it speaks to all of the alliance players seebach in how they should be feeling if they cared about lore.

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

(Screams Internally)

Please tell me there is a pit just off screen.

(I actually laughed)

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Oh my god, I saw this on mobile first but now I zoomed in and saw the subtle blush in their cheeks :neckbeard:

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
i made a thing

Axel Serenity fucked around with this message at 09:40 on May 17, 2015

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Axel Serenity posted:

i made a thing

I'm in love :swoon: It even has the dollar-sign forehead symbol.

vvv up there with Halaa halaa vvv

Your Computer fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 17, 2015

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Should say "come hit this poo poo, naga." :v:

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

All his damage is fiscal.

Cinderful
Feb 12, 2006

cochise posted:

Should say "come hit this poo poo, naga." :v:

How did he miss this :sterv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Foxhound posted:

All his damage is fiscal.

Any Horde party that raids the Exodar for a Velen kill risks a natural evolution of what-the-gently caress: All actions that result in adding to players' money are reduced by 10% for entire real-life fiscal quarter.

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 03:35 on May 18, 2015

• Locked thread