Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I had an artisan chicken, fries, 6 pc mcnugget and a Chocolate shake.

I had 3 bites of the artisan chick half the fries and like a nuggeT. I couldnt bring myself to eat the rest, like i was full as gently caress forcing myself to eat and ended up throwing like 10bux worth of food.

This happens every time I go out to eat and its annoying tbh, i cannot mentally bring myself to overeat fast food or restaraunt food. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
ok

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
hope it was undercooked

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
try anything twice

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Why did you get all that food if you knew you couldn't eat it all? Dumbass loving OP.

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
i like to get a double fillet-o-fish and dip it in chocolate shake

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Smellbound posted:

i like to get a double fillet-o-fish and dip it in chocolate shake

your farts must kill all small mammals in a 20 foot radius

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
sorry you're a lightweight

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

Excelzior posted:

your farts must kill all small mammals in a 20 foot radius
quite the contrary i find mcdonalds shits are the closest to "no wipers" as you can get

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
gas

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
jesus I eat mcdonalds every few weeks and id never order that much food

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
if you order something that isn't on the dollar menu you're a retard, go somewhere else

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

if you order something that isn't on the dollar menu you're a retard, go somewhere else

Jalapeno double or McChicken and a large iced tea. How could you possibly consume more than that?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Thanks for letting us know that your an assfuck idiot poo poo gargling oval office, op

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Okay it was a shitload of food. But I told myself "well its mcdonalds better enjoy myself at least"

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

Flo Cytometer posted:

Jalapeno double or McChicken and a large iced tea. How could you possibly consume more than that?
we have junior bacon ranch chickens they are good i wish we have jalapeno mcdoubles here

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Flo Cytometer posted:

I almost bought a jalapeno double chicken. They looked good but rhe artisan chicken wasnt bad really, just couldnt eat any of it

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Smellbound posted:

we have junior bacon ranch chickens they are good i wish we have jalapeno mcdoubles here

We had those and an onion cheddar burger, but they seem to have disappeared from the last time I went there. :shrug:

LeoMarr posted:

I almost bought a jalapeno double chicken. They looked good but rhe artisan chicken wasnt bad really, just couldnt eat any of it

Which? The double, or the chicken? I tried to make my own by ordering a spicy mcchicken, having them hold the lettuce and mayo, and throwing jalapenos on it. A bit tastier than the jalapeno chicken, but it was missing the fake plastic cheese.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

LeoMarr posted:

Okay it was a shitload of food. But I told myself "well its mcdonalds better enjoy myself at least"

Quality, not quantity, you moron. Granted, quality is low at McDonalds anyways, but you did not need mcnuggets on top of what was essentially a meal.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Roro posted:

Quality, not quantity, you moron. Granted, quality is low at McDonalds anyways, but you did not need mcnuggets on top of what was essentially a meal.

I wanted to eat some nuggests with sweet n sour dude im sorry i only bought 6. and i ate like a nugget anyway

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Flo Cytometer posted:

We had those and an onion cheddar burger, but they seem to have disappeared from the last time I went there. :shrug:

Which? The double, or the chicken? I tried to make my own by ordering a spicy mcchicken, having them hold the lettuce and mayo, and throwing jalapenos on it. A bit tastier than the jalapeno chicken, but it was missing the fake plastic cheese.

They sell double chicken jalapenos here. Unless it was a single and Im misremembering

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
OP also doesn't own a TV.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

LeoMarr posted:

They sell double chicken jalapenos here. Unless it was a single and Im misremembering

The double here is two burger patties.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Did you get sick? I don't normally eat fast food, but on occasion I'll be starving and roll through Jack in the Box or something and I always feel sick afterwards.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

spacemang_spliff posted:

OP also doesn't own a TV.

I do not own a TV this is correct.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Reason posted:

Did you get sick? I don't normally eat fast food, but on occasion I'll be starving and roll through Jack in the Box or something and I always feel sick afterwards.

I felt lovely as hell, and I have an urge to poo poo but i cannot release my bowels.

I chugged a half gallon of water right before I went back to work so that may also be to blame.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

LeoMarr posted:

I felt lovely as hell, and I have an urge to poo poo but i cannot release my bowels

now we know this whole story is a lie. <:mad:>

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Well sure, McDonalds is awful and you were right to be disgusted with yourself op. Burger King is the, ahem, King of fast food!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

LeoMarr posted:

I do not own a TV this is correct.

lol

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
Would someone please explain to me exactly how McDonalds can produce ANYTHING that is "Artisan"?

Or has artisan been hijacked by assholes in the same way as 'literally'?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

more like shartisan

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Flo Cytometer posted:

lmao @ these bitchboys with lil' hummingbird stomachs

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

op please send me money instead of spending it, i will spend it better than you i promise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

yes i'd like a mccafe caramel macchiato. yeah that's it. thanks.

• Locked thread