Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.
Danny Trejo on movies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRBYSqCSnr4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Leal posted:

So Danny Trejo plays Danny Trejo in all his roles

The important part (which is what makes him the Christopher Walken of Hispanic Hollywood) is that he will do just about anything that you pay him for. Spy Kids, Machete, Heat, The Fight, Breaking Bad, Baywatch, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, etc. As long as you give him money and he thinks it'll be fun or interesting, he'll probably do it.

Edit: Also holy poo poo, dude is 71? I thought he was permanently stuck at 55.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky
I'd like to thank everyone for probably our biggest single day of fan art in our entire 8-year run (yes, really)

https://twitter.com/Glittertooth/status/720028213313986560

https://twitter.com/HelloWinterSA/status/720053854125969408

https://twitter.com/andyaml/status/720079610772217857

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
This was a magical update. Full of magic and love and fanart and sweat and brotherly rivalry and the Playstation Move and whatnot. But I do have a question about the controls: did they lose track of you because you we moving too fast or because the Move is actually kind of terrible? Because it seemed way too difficult to pull off the stunts you guys did.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

chitoryu12 posted:

The important part (which is what makes him the Christopher Walken of Hispanic Hollywood) is that he will do just about anything that you pay him for. Spy Kids, Machete, Heat, The Fight, Breaking Bad, Baywatch, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, etc. As long as you give him money and he thinks it'll be fun or interesting, he'll probably do it.

Edit: Also holy poo poo, dude is 71? I thought he was permanently stuck at 55.

That or a Hispanic Samuel L. Jackson.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

That or a Hispanic Samuel L. Jackson.

Or Samuel L. Jackson is the black Christopher Walken, who is the white Danny Trejo.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
That was a heck of a video.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
So I noticed you guys are wearing the same clothes from Drunk Metal Gear. Is this clash of titans recorded before you got hammered or after sobering up?

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I think you mean that they're wearing their "canon" outfits.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Like most characters, that is the only outfit they wear and they have multiple of that outfit.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky

TwoPair posted:

So I noticed you guys are wearing the same clothes from Drunk Metal Gear. Is this clash of titans recorded before you got hammered or after sobering up?

It was a productive day.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

That was simply indescribable.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
Thank you, Chip Cheezum and General Ironicus, for continuing to break new ground with heartwarming stories like "wildly flailing musclemen finally come to terms with their role in the world"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Gertrude Perkins posted:

Thank you, Chip Cheezum and General Ironicus, for continuing to break new ground with heartwarming stories like "wildly flailing musclemen finally come to terms with their role in the world"

didn't play MGS4, did you?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

beep by grandpa posted:

didn't play MGS4, did you?

Then I think the phrase would be "wildly flailing old musclemen finally come to terms with their role in the world"

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Spalec posted:

Ocelot being in love with Big Boss isn't subtext. It's Text. Ocelot explicitly says it in TPP.

RatHat posted:

Doesn't he explicitly say that he's in love with the legend of Big Boss?

Scalding Coffee posted:

The "legend" being his penis.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Leal posted:

So Danny Trejo plays Danny Trejo in all his roles
Yeah, my favorite being Ghoul Trejo in Fallout New Vegas, just spends the whole game being a sarcastic old man to you.

Chip Cheezum
Sep 5, 2006

Sic Parvis Magna and all that
Alright it's time to finally move on from this thread. RIP in peace, Aiden Pearce. I love you, Metal Gear. Good bye, The Fight. It's time to finally move on to our LP of Zone of the Enders 1 and 2!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

fool_of_sound posted:

Because Chip hasn't started the MegaMan Legends 2 LP yet.
Well I AM happy for the Zone of Enders LP, I think I can handle waiting a bit longer just to enjoy the Jehuty :allears: godspeed you ender you.

• Locked thread