Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.
People were talking about Sleeping Dogs earlier in the thread and if anyone's interested, it's 75% off on Steam right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Michaellaneous posted:

I really want to play Undertale but something in me is so broken that I don'rt want to be associated with the massive flock of over rabid fanboy.

Yes I am a broken being and I cannot enjoy anything that has been tainted by any kind of awful fandom.

Please send help.

You don't have to tell anyone that you played it if being associated with the fandom is so appalling.

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

I love how Big Boss continues to always be the best at everything. They explain Mantis' powers get activated and controlled by anger and hate, and in one of the logs they say that power was dormant until BB wakes up from his coma and his anger was so powerful that it awoke Mantis' powers from miles away.

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Danny Trejo on movies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRBYSqCSnr4

• Locked thread