Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a real women.
a lady who straight up keeps it real and hood.

Na, dawg my girl wouldn't do nothing like that she a goonette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Tha realist out of them all..keeps it real..gutta & always rides fa her goon..tha female version of a goon

"im ya goon u my goonette"

"dang that goonette gutta"

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
if i was a goonette, i don't think i would post here, tbqh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

1. Strong, independent woman.
2. A woman who embodies and exudes confidence.
3. A woman who is able to overcome trials and tribulations set before her with style and grace.
4. Female hustler.
5. A survivor.

"i'm yo goon, you my goonette" - plies.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Wow, you guys have no clue. "Goon" is gang terminology for a low level gang member (fyi, gangs have a hierarchy). These low level gang members are usually the street drug runners who work for a boss that is much less visible than them. For this reason certain things are implied in a goon's responsibilities : the goon's are more visible so they "take the fall" for their bosses if some transactions were discovered by police - the goon would take the arrest and never snitch on his boss. The boss (usually much older ) would usually bail the goon out of prison if he should be caught on a job. The boss keeps himself as far away from the "prosecutable action" as possible (see young joc's ref to this when he says "keep my hands clean cause I never touch dope" ). For this purpose of taking the fall, goons are usually preferred to be younger and are often under 18 (to avoid having to be charged/serve time as an adult if caught). Another purpose other than deals is carrying out hits - the goon will never admit who he works for - this helps so that if he is suspected for a murder, it's hard to prove because there is no motive. In a gang organization (fyi gangs are organizations for organized crime just like the mophia, they just don't get that same dark honor for... some reason). This is what is being referred to in Plies's song when he says "born a real nigga, but I'mma die a goon".

And by lil wayne in "A mille" when he says, "I go by them goon rules: if you can't beat'm then you drop'm". FYI Plies, lil wayne, bird man, and gucci man are all Bloods (see lil wayne's verse in shory lo's "they know" remix when he says, "Su-Wu gang, and if you aint wit it then you in the food chain.." (su-wu is a term for blood gang members).

I'm a real goon - I'll die for my boss and die before I snitch.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

goons are usually preferred to be younger and are often under 18
/

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

A plural form for the members of SomethingAwful. These elite group of people have highly talented Photoshop skills(some anyway).

"Let's see what the goons have posted today..."

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
The other goons sound cooler tbh

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
UrbanSAcyclopedia

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
all the goonettes were run out of this forum by the MtF Dungan Roomba LP fans

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
the most forbidden of fruits in which the virgin goon's seed shall spawn the coming of our lord and master satan

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I think Im a real catch you know the kind of guy a goonette can share a forums in-joke with, maybe play guild wars 2 in the same room together while we drink a fridge chilled box of chablis.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I bathe daily, BTW

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Princess Goku wearing trendy muted color belly shirt showing off her stomahole. Look closely and see an amiibo figurine stuffed inside.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
a gargamellian construct, or fabrication. a provacateur sent to infiltrate a society, in order to gather intel useful n plannng an invasion.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Al Nipper posted:

all the goonettes were run out of this forum by the MtF Dungan Roomba LP fans

I don't know what this is but I'm mildly titillated.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
haha tits

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0N-eVBs9AE

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a goonette is the baddest bitch you can ever have

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im her goon, shes my goonette

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what is goon

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

what is goon

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
And then you have those losers who post on that internet forum.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lordoftheT posted:

And then you have those losers who post on that internet forum.

those guys are fags

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
A goonette is of course, the female version of a goon. Some are curvy, some are more hambeastial. Unlike some other forums, a goonette is not as much of a scarcity here, but are still outnumbered by the male masses.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

TEAYCHES posted:

what is goon

a miserable pile of unplayed Steam games

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

i wish rappers would stop appropriating our forum culture. goon is OUR word.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
when i was a teen there was a punk band called the goons that were big in dc and the frontman was an obese latino dude

ehehehe i found them they ruledhttps://youtu.be/dmuTm3a3CxA

Enfield fucked around with this message at 12:31 on May 3, 2015

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

TEAYCHES posted:

what is goon

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i was made by a goonette i was raised by a goonette so i never love a bitch but i stays by my goonette

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Can someone who dated a goonette give us a taste of what we're missing please ?

make us brim with envy

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Turtlehammer is pretty much the champion goonette hth

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
oh, has there been another championship already?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

turtlehammer is the Moorcockian Eternal Champion Goonette hth

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

FAT PEOPLE HATE HER
SHE LOST 100 POUNDS WITH ~1 WEIRD TRICK~

scummy banner advertisers have literally stolen these pics of this person's brave triumph over the goon stereotype and she is now pretty much the most famous goon, that's winning SA about has hard as it can be won

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
^^^lmao it's that pam doin tons of coke season of archer irl

Decebal posted:

Can someone who dated a goonette give us a taste of what we're missing please ?

make us brim with envy

went to lunch with a girl who turned out to be a goonette she was a cutiepie honestly but all she did was talk about video games and kept bringing up jokes about a goonsquad thing from eve even after i told her i'd never played it and didn't get the jokes. i never called her again and i learned a cool lil lesson about how pretty girls can still be goony as gently caress

so yeah best date ever

she was asian if that helps with your erection

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

went to lunch with a girl who turned out to be a goonette she was a cutiepie honestly but all she did was talk about video games and kept bringing up jokes about a goonsquad thing from eve even after i told her i'd never played it and didn't get the jokes. i never called her again and i learned a cool lil lesson about how pretty girls can still be goony as gently caress

so yeah best date ever

so... you're gay ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Gatekeeper posted:

so yeah best date ever

you are not a very good goon

• Locked thread