Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

^^^lmao it's that pam doin tons of coke season of archer irl

went to lunch with a girl who turned out to be a goonette she was a cutiepie honestly but all she did was talk about video games and kept bringing up jokes about a goonsquad thing from eve even after i told her i'd never played it and didn't get the jokes. i never called her again and i learned a cool lil lesson about how pretty girls can still be goony as gently caress

so yeah best date ever

she was asian if that helps with your erection

Did you pay for her lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

1hkd posted:

he never got his printer back :(

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Flo Cytometer posted:

he never got his printer back :(

I.. I just wanted to say "cuck"

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i had irl sex with a goonette who i met in a support thread for ppl who were suicidal.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

1hkd posted:

I.. I just wanted to say "cuck"

Well, go ahead then. Throw in a caramel macchiato for good measure.

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i had irl sex with a goonette who i met in a support thread for ppl who were suicidal.

Before, or after you had sex with her?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

FAT PEOPLE HATE HER
SHE LOST 100 POUNDS WITH ~1 WEIRD TRICK~

Wow, she's cute! This is what goonettes look like ?!

Too bad that these days some tublr whale would have told her to go die for disrespecting her neolithic goddess body

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

1hkd posted:

yup

i am a bad goon, she was really shocked when she heard that i'd never heard of the kingdom heart game and she insisted that we go back to her place and play it and i politely refused because i hate video gams and she was a terrible dork

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Gatekeeper posted:

yup

i am a bad goon, she was really shocked when she heard that i'd never heard of the kingdom heart game and she insisted that we go back to her place and play it and i politely refused because i hate video gams and she was a terrible dork

lol she was gonna suck yo dick you loving fag

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

yup

This story does not make you look good. I'm sorry to be the one that has to tell you.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Gatekeeper posted:

yup

Twat McTwatterson posted:

lol she was gonna suck yo dick you loving fag

funnyreactiongif.gif

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
:facepalm:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Gatekeeper posted:

yup

*hyperventilating*

I don't think... you understand... just what a masterpiece Kingdom Hearts... is.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Flesh Forge posted:

FAT PEOPLE HATE HER

scummy banner advertisers have literally stolen these pics of this person's brave triumph over the goon stereotype and she is now pretty much the most famous goon, that's winning SA about has hard as it can be won

Phew. Not gonna lie I'd put my tongue in her butthole.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Flesh Forge posted:

FAT PEOPLE HATE HER

scummy banner advertisers have literally stolen these pics of this person's brave triumph over the goon stereotype and she is now pretty much the most famous goon, that's winning SA about has hard as it can be won

would, would

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Decebal posted:

This story does not make you look good. I'm sorry to be the one that has to tell you.

ugh but she was such a dork

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
you couldn't smile and nod for 5 minutes, i guarantee a girl as done the same to get into your ... oh well i guess not n/m

IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:
Is this some sort of sa dictionary bot

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Flesh Forge posted:

you couldn't smile and nod for 5 minutes, i guarantee a girl as done the same to get into your ... oh well i guess not n/m

she was goony af and i felt threatened so i outgooned her by turning down obvious sex for a dumb reason to show her who was the REAL goon, bitch prob didn't even have stairs in her house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
:monocle:

• Locked thread