Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yilduz
Sep 17, 2014
I'm living in a state where I've been for just over three years now. That is an extremely long time for me to be in one state, and I'm getting uncomfortable with the stability. I've been considering moving, but then I started thinking it might be nice to use my passport. It seems to be pretty easy to get 3-month visas in a lot of places, so I want to find some <3-month contract jobs. The difficulty is that it seems you really have to look country-by-country to find anything, and even then it can be difficult. I was wondering if anyone knew of a website or any kind of method for IT people to find jobs when they want to just spend a couple years working and bouncing country to country. If not, oh well. I just figured it would be worth a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Create a LinkedIn account, browse group that cater to international jobs in your field, see which recruiting firms post jobs in those groups, hook up with them.

• Locked thread