Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
here? Do they wear diapers? Like goatse man, what does he do to keep poop from just falling out of him all the time?

:tutbutt: :nexus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Butt Plugs also have a legitimate medical use.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Elasticity

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Bluemillion posted:

Butt Plugs also have a legitimate medical use.

Really? There are people out there who have to plug their rear end?

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
test it yourself and post a trip report

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
The rectum is the driving force, the anus is just a doorway. Just because a doorway is open doesn't mean you have to step through it (unless you are a cat)

but when your rectum doesn't work right? you're on your own, buddy

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
In that post i indirectly call both the OP and cats poo poo?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Sphincter boy say what?

*Pushes bangs behind ears

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
drat near killed em

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't know OP how do you manage to not leak poop everywhere without wearing a diaper to keep from having poo poo falling everywhere from your rear end hole that you stretched to a super big size lol

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that's pretty good

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
spillers

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Ameteurlapse

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Your rear end is a huge muscle retard. Those rear end muscles get super powerful not weak.

Although im not surprised a goon who hasnt moved from a seated position in 14 years would not know this

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Nutsngum posted:

Your rear end is a huge muscle retard. Those rear end muscles get super powerful not weak.

Although im not surprised a goon who hasnt moved from a seated position in 14 years would not know this

post your powerful rear end in a top hat here

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
It's fashion isn't it. All those kids stretching their buttholes might think it looks good now but when you have to take it out for a job interview it's just going tk look weird .

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i'm leaking poo poo everywhere

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Nefarious posted:

i'm leaking poo poo everywhere

Yeah, your posts

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

concerned mom posted:

It's fashion isn't it. All those kids stretching their buttholes might think it looks good now but when you have to take it out for a job interview it's just going tk look weird .

post / name combo. also butts

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
just did 50 rear end in a top hat reps op, have you been to the rear end gym this week ?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It sounds really practical to be able to just uncork your enormous butthole whenever you're in a bathroom and be done in 10 seconds instead of having to strain and struggle for minutes trying to squeeze out a single turd.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

error1 posted:

It sounds really practical to be able to just uncork your enormous butthole whenever you're in a bathroom and be done in 10 seconds instead of having to strain and struggle for minutes trying to squeeze out a single turd.

you need some dietary adjustment buddy

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
poop lifehack

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

you need some dietary adjustment buddy

No poo poo.

Butthole kegels are a thing, but they cannot make up for a terrible, unhealthy diet.

If you have to strain and struggle, you're going to get a fissure. Please take care of and nurture your butthole - it's where the sex really happens.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

It's this.

Speaking from personal experience here

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Johnny Aztec posted:

Yeah, your posts

haha i know right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
interesting fact op, this exact situation is where the phrase "put a cork in it" originated from

• Locked thread