Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

klapman posted:

joel mchale is the representative that gamers deserve

He also avoided hover hand with the girl.

conan goes to E3 is also funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKuS1BxVaSk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

hemophilia posted:

"We know everyone liked iron sights and factions, and good dialogue, but we threw all that out and added 35% more slow-motion to vats, which is now mandatory, everyone in the game is voiced by a homeless guy we grabbed off the street and paid with booze"

"...except for one character that is voiced by an A list celebrity that we blew half the budget on."

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
much speculation on how many pansexual trans love interests you can romance with in some bioware game

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa will announce a release date at e3.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i hope microsoft's hololens gets people hyped about holostuff so we can finally have a device to compliment our kinects that we all own
what a cool future we live in

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Katawa Shoujo 2, next-gen graphic cripple romancing

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
The only "microsoft" at e3 is gonna be my tiny, flaccid penis

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Blazing Ownager posted:

Sticking girls in short miniskirts on a glass catwalk directly below the exhibit.

It was exactly how it sounds.

At least they weren't above the exhibit where everyone was shooting upskirt pics with their phone.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i hope waluigi will be there

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i want him to sign my 3ds

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

etalian posted:

He also avoided hover hand with the girl.

conan goes to E3 is also funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKuS1BxVaSk

i hope they send triumph

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
I'm gonna get drunk at the after parties.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

whatis posted:

i hope they send triumph

E3 is basically begging for a triumph visit

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Shigeru Miyamoto will breath a half-hearted sigh, make a vague statement about new a IP and then announce 8 re-releases of old N64 games onto the 3DS. They all sell insanely well and everyone will forget that their beloved god hasn't had an original idea in nearly 20 years.

Indubitable Leg fucked around with this message at 05:57 on May 4, 2015

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Fallout 5

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i predict videogames, and people talking about videogames.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*fade in*

From the indie creators of hit indie hit Gone Home and indie hit Life Is Strange

*3 second clip of first person view walking through an environment*
*woman's voice* Uh-oh!

*fade out*

*faint, confused cheers from small portion of crowd*

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

BigBoss posted:

Do they still do the booth babe thing?
They don't allow booth babes.

Instead, more affluent companies hire very attractive PR ladies to walk you through floor demos and get all giggly and friendly as they do so.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I predict microsoft and sony will continue to fail at trying to convince me to buy their very expensive paper weights

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Trip Hawkins arrives with the M2.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I hope they come up with a new motorstorm and this time, it's entirely cream colored.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo make asses of themselves.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
A man dressed in a late 90s Crash Bandicoot costume interrupts the Disney Infinity 3.0 presentation to reveal Crash is coming exclusively to the next Skylanders game. He then mocks Disney with a "Who wants a SkyWALKER when you play with some SkyLANDERS!" and does a crotch chop.

The man is wrestled to the ground and a sweaty and crying George Lucas is uncovered beneath the disguise.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa will announce a release date at e3.

obsidian with a strong showing

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
a woman in a sexy waluigi costume will stick a wiimote into her vagina, get the powerup, and win the game

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Seeing the Avengers money, EA decides to do a supergame uniting all the top stars from their NBA, FIFA, Madden, PGA and NHL games into a single fighting game.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

JediTalentAgent posted:

Seeing the Avengers money, EA decides to do a supergame uniting all the top stars from their NBA, FIFA, Madden, PGA and NHL games into a single fighting game.

I'd unironically play this and I don't even like sports.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
OUYA II will protest the convention by hiring the Meyer Hot Dog-mobile with the intention of parking it out front and giving away free hot dogs to everyone who snaps a selfie of themself hugging an OUYA, but it will all go wrong when they lose control of the Hot Dog-Mobile and it crashes into a line of cosplaying children who were waiting in line to get in.

The GOP will blame Hillary

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
The only name I can think of for it would be EASports: BALL BREAKERS

edit: Then someone would complain that it shouldn't have NHL players in it because they fight enough in hockey as it is and they don't use a ball in that sport.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

I'd unironically play this and I don't even like sports.

that fact you posted this is the E3 thread is kind of like saying "you can't fire me I quit!", it probably has more to do with sports not liking you

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

that fact you posted this is the E3 thread is kind of like saying "you can't fire me I quit!", it probably has more to do with sports not liking you

Swing and a miss champ.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
How about an all sports player military FPS? Because EA could have that lined up with 2017's EA's "Battlefield All-Stars" if the fighting game pans out well enough.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Aisha Tyler will appear and say words that make Ubisoft sound edgy and hip.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i played Sport a lot when young and grew up with sport game. i still like sport, but i think sport game 2016 is gonna be loving lame

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Microsoft announces that they've bought the rights to Adam Sandler's upcoming original streaming movies from Netflix and they will be exclusive for Xbox One Gold members.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

"What are some of the highs and lows of E3 so far" lol

Do his fans dispute whether he's on drugs or do they not notice/not care or what? He's tweaking out of his drat chair.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Nintendo is going to announce Ryu for Smash Bros

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

adam sessler just made a whole lot more sense to me, as a person, by having seen him growing mutton chops while obviously abusing some stimulants.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

JediTalentAgent posted:

Trip Hawkins arrives with the M2.

Fuckin finally, gonna get those sweet mk 3 and primal rage ports.

Does this mean in 3 years the phantom shows up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Sega will get a booth to announce with all the retrogaming and VR craze going on right now that they're finally going to pull some stuff out of mothballs and into production: Sega VR and the Sega Neptune are FINALLY happening!.

• Locked thread