Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I'm fapping so hard right now. My dick is about to burst into flames.

I like it when whites are brutally beaten and raped by blacks. Hail Obama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Op I think you deserve to be happy and shouldn't let toxic people exist in your world

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

just glad they didnt rename him to black flame or something

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
So, he's like a piece of charcoal now ?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Surprised they didn't get a white man to black up and then claimed he wasn't really black it was just soot and ash from him being a human torch

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

The next version of Batman will feature a black Bruce Wayne. Lil B. Wayne grew up in the ghetto with his parents. One day, his parents were lit up in a gang-related drive by shooting. Wayne's parents weren't rich, so he just wears a hoodie with a bat logo on it.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Ddraig posted:

Surprised they didn't get a white man to black up and then claimed he wasn't really black it was just soot and ash from him being a human torch

and also he has giant red lips from being burned so much

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
don't mind me just providing a smokescreen for systemic oppression, haha, isn't irony fun

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this move pleases mormons a lot I bet

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

DaveSplitter posted:

The next version of Batman will feature a black Bruce Wayne. Lil B. Wayne grew up in the ghetto with his parents. One day, his parents were lit up in a gang-related drive by shooting. Wayne's parents weren't rich, so he just wears a hoodie with a bat logo on it.

bitches suck his dick cause he look like amanda waller

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I hope we get a black spiderman too.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Hobohemian posted:

I hope we get a black spiderman too.

spidamang

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
I can believe that Johnny Storm is black. What confuses me is that Superman is an alien from another planet, and yet he looks like a white guy from Kansas.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Mr. 47 posted:

I can believe that Johnny Storm is black. What confuses me is that Superman is an alien from another planet, and yet he looks like a white guy from Kansas.

Should have made him a Latino.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
hehehe the blacks ahahh lol

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
no its okay my best friend is black ahhaha giant red lips

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

His sister is still blond, though.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
It does make sense that the human torch would be black since he spends most of his time on fire.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Who gives a poo poo

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Libelous Slander posted:

Who gives a poo poo
more people then u could possibly imagine

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
The ghost of Martin Luther King, Jr. looks at a movie poster featuring a black human torch and a single ghost tear drops from his ghost eye. "We have at last overcome," he says.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Universe Master posted:

His sister is still blond, though.

And the dad's black too. Can't have a black chick as your leading lady I guess.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

quote:

Actress Michelle Rodriguez challenged racial minorities in Hollywood to "develop their own mythology" and tell their own stories instead of recasting traditionally white characters as different races.

"It's not about taking Catwoman or Superman or Green Lantern or whatever these characters are and trying to make them fit to whatever cultural background you are"...

"I think that people should stop being lazy and that people should make an effort in Hollywood to develop their own mythology .... It's so stupid. It's like, 'Stop stealing all the white people's superheroes.' ... Make up your own. You know what I'm saying?"

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/01/entertainment/feat-michelle-rodriguez-superheroes/

:smuggo:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Has lighting blacks on fire again become socially acceptable?

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

but green lantern really is black

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Seriously? This and female Thor are what happens when PC and equality are overdone to be just that little bit more correct.
To me it is the same kind of poo poo like those people arguing that Jesus should be called "gods child" not his "son" because that is not inlcusive. Dude had a dick, he is a son, torch is caucasion, he is white, Thor is a man, not a chic.
Hoewever, I look forward to the day we get to watch the remake of Amistad and 12 years a slave starring Hanks and DiCaprio.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

she kind of has a point but she makes it in a very stupid way

she fine tho

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DaveSplitter posted:

I'd totally watch Lil' Wayne's Batman.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Mr. 47 posted:

:ssh: superman is jewish dont tell anyone

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

then i will be black now also

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ethnicity is merely a social construct

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Transnegro

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Flesh Forge posted:

:ssh: superman is jewish dont tell anyone

How did they circumcise him

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
he was born on Krypton yo, he was circumcised before they put him in the Moses boat.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Superman is uncircumcised

Unless he like, circumcised himself with his eye lasers

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Who gives a gently caress? The Fantastic Four is more gay than GBS.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Mr Fantasic could inflate his dick and use it like a club

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

they didn't show mr fantastic being all stretchy in the trailer because it probably looks stupid but all i wanted was some stretchy man action

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

they didn't show mr fantastic being all stretchy in the trailer because it probably looks stupid but all i wanted was some stretchy man action

I've got a nws treat for you here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N

Blue Train posted:

I've got a nws treat for you here

Mr. Fantastic indeed!

• Locked thread