Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Affe mk2 posted:

but green lantern really is black

most green lanterns were not black

90s kid detected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

cool tree bro posted:

most green lanterns were not black

most green lanterns did not matter

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The real racism is not having Sue "Invisible Woman" Storm black, because America still has issues with a white man being romantically involved with a black woman.

Mr. Fantastic probably has prehensile balls and probably can stuff them in Sue's rear end while they bangin' though.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Hobohemian posted:

I hope we get a black spiderman too.

there's a pretty popular alternate-universe spiderman whos a black teenager but lol marvel will never actually give him a movie

pakastani ms marvel movie pls

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Android Bicyclist posted:

The real racism is not having Sue "Invisible Woman" Storm black, because America still has issues with a white man being romantically involved with a black woman.

Mr. Fantastic probably has prehensile balls and probably can stuff them in Sue's rear end while they bangin' though.

just make her the invisible transwoman, then we can address the real discrimination in america today

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Android Bicyclist posted:

Sue Storm can shape her force field into a gigantic strapless dildo and reshape it on the fly :captainpop:

e: im thinking small more like 100 dildos!!
:captainpop::captainpop::captainpop::captainpop::captainpop::captainpop::captainpop::captainpop::captainpop::captainpop::captainpop::captainpop::captainpop::captainpop:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Well with all that carbonization from the flames he should be, what with all the soot.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
thanks for the update on one version of a crappy fictional man

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Hopper posted:

Seriously? This and female Thor are what happens when PC and equality are overdone to be just that little bit more correct.
To me it is the same kind of poo poo like those people arguing that Jesus should be called "gods child" not his "son" because that is not inlcusive. Dude had a dick, he is a son, torch is caucasion, he is white, Thor is a man, not a chic.

none of these people are are actually real

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

They are american superheroes, not white super heroes. As long as they aren't making him french or something, I don't see the problem. Things change, I assume superman no longer wants to slap a jap.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
when they make a Black Panther movie they should recast him as a Belgian

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

well, that's fine i suppose.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

we just need a black james bond and then racism will officially be over

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
The Human Torch was denied a bank loan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Angela Christine posted:

They are american superheroes, not white super heroes. As long as they aren't making him french or something, I don't see the problem. Things change, I assume superman no longer wants to slap a jap.

since you just said this I want to see French Human Torch

OO LA LA AH EMM ON FAAERR~~

• Locked thread