Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

my uncle called and asked if i was watching it, i don't ever watch boxing neither does he

how did the world get convinced that a boxing match is a thing we should all be watching on TV, and being excited about?

imo this was a very successful advertising campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I think you're obsessed, smoobles

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

FluffieDuckie

imo the word spread bc one of the fighters was horrible woman abuser and was getting an insane amount of money to hit a guy in a ring and people were kind of pissed about that

at least that's how i heard about it

so i guess if you want a successful marketing campaign you should give a poo poo ton of money to an awful person

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Damp Star Baby

also filipinos

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Damp Star Baby posted:

also filipinos

we don't have much going for our country :/

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

pig slut lisa

irl is good

about 3.50

I.N.R.I
Sixty nine rape dollars

i am he

I.N.R.I posted:

Sixty nine rape dollars

thats funny

I.N.R.I
Nobody knows, since the receiving Jew hoovered all of the money up with its proboscis before anyone could count it

GEExCEE

I.N.R.I posted:

Nobody knows, since the receiving Jew hoovered all of the money up with its proboscis before anyone could count it

wheres my cut, inri

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Those god drat heebs.

----------------

treasure bear

Please be nice to the Jewish people.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
I watched the fight and it was fun. I spent $100 to watch people hit each other instead of donating to oxfam and i'm glad of it :twisted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes

Chill la Chill posted:

we don't have much going for our country :/

the people are nice and the food is good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
I thought it was a UFC or MMA fight or something until I actually watched it

Savage For The Winjun

i thought it was a good bout, very technically proficient.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

suicide bi cop posted:

the people are nice and the food is good

thank you

Twilight Matrix posted:

i thought it was a good bout, very technically proficient.

right, but they need to do something about clinching rules and scoring (and getting all the alphabet soup of orgs unified at that) cuz they'll keep losing out to MMA at this rate

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Chill la Chill posted:

right, but they need to do something about clinching rules and scoring (and getting all the alphabet soup of orgs unified at that) cuz they'll keep losing out to MMA at this rate

MMA is actually having a horrible year compared to boxing. They've lost their majority of main eventers in 2015 to injury and other extra-curricular mishaps.

The 10-point must system is perfectly fine, the round-by-round scoring was legitimate. Mayweather threw, landed and was more accurate than poor pacbuddy.

If you're looking for some much more consistently exciting boxers that are on the up-and-up, keep an eye out for Andre Ward and Gennady Golovkin! :coolspot:

• Locked thread