Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

What does Q even do? It says to hold it to "spread your cells" but it doesn't seem to do anything

Also lag is a killer and I just got eaten by bong water, would play again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Is there a list somewhere of all the nicknames with pictures associated with them?

e: West was being dominated by some guy named FeedNathan, and then he got eaten by someone named FeedFeedNathan

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

"ayy lmao" has one too, I just saw someone running around with it.
e: also KC
e again: also Piccolo

I suck at this so bad, the highest I got was I broke into 4th once :negative:
e2: the biggest problem is that the walls are invisible imo, really fun otherwise but that can get to be kind of bullshit

someone awful. fucked around with this message at 02:23 on May 4, 2015

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

What makes the servers reset, do they do it every half hour or something? I was so close to being first, but I was cruelly robbed. . . .

Also you can use unicode characters for a name too. I've been using 🐙, it's a happy octopus :buddy:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Spaseman posted:

Does anyone know what split cells rejoin?

I assumed it was when you were a size where you could eat it if it was an enemy but honestly it seems kind of arbitrary

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Woodchip posted:

This needs a chat window.

i can state with confidence that that is the last thing this game needs

NostrilBreaker posted:

It seems the dev has updated it so that the Q and W have been removed?

Woah what the heck. So they did. Getting rid of Q is whatever but W was a pro escape, why would you ditch that?

also m'blob is amazing.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Oh there's a changelog now.

quote:

== CHANGELOG ==

Reverted game back to the state it was a few days ago. I feel like there's a better way to add features without unbalacing the game, so I'll try that out soon.

There might be a Oceania server coming if there is interest. A South American server is planned but we're still trying to find a suitable host there.

A party system is in the works.

--

Created changelog

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

There's a complete list of skins linked on the reddit here, dunno if it's kept constantly up to date but I'd assume it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Flavahbeast posted:

Does the game ever fill player slots with bots? I see the names "Kappa" and "Nate" pretty often but maybe it just pairs me with people near me, I can't imagine I'm randomly playing with the same people when there are 7500 players on usease alone

kappa is a twitch smiley or something so I wouldn't be surprised if people use the name a lot

idk if "nate" is anything but a name though.

Dude posted on reddit that spectate mode is going to be live in "a few hours", so that's cool.

• Locked thread