Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
This game is fantastic.

I briefly got to #3 but then met my arch nemisis again, feesh. Feesh is so large I literally can't see to the side of him. it's just a horizon of blob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
The best moment in this game is when #3 is chasing you, and you maneuver around a spiky cell fast enough to fire mass into it before they can get out of the way. gently caress you Venezuela, I'm the king of the castle

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Personally I really like feeding #2 when I decide to quit. Always gotta root for the underdogs.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Teams have been implemented! Be wary of skins like "Nazi" when you are on red team. That little border is sometimes hard to see and you may end up feeding someone into the top ten when you are trying to hide under them.

• Locked thread