Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Stalin is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Ahaha, try m'blob

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
prussia is another one that works.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here

NostrilBreaker posted:

I noticed that there's no Hitler blob anymore with the mustache, it's just a regular blob.

Don't worry, he just changed everything to use lowercase letters. Your hitler is still around.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Just discovered that you can use W to "feed" the spiky blobs, and when they get big enough they shoot out a new spiky blob on the other side from the one you were shooting from. Very easy way to split up a huge blob hanging near a spiky.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Dev rolled back the game to an earlier version, which I think is one before m'blob got added. He'll probably(hopefully) add it back in.

Edit: ffs guys, it's not a reddit conspiracy. You think a guy that hangs around /v cares what reddit thinks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Seems like there's been added some new skins. I've seen Sir, doge and European Union.

Edit: Saw ISIS and wojak flying around.

Broken Cog fucked around with this message at 10:16 on May 5, 2015

• Locked thread