Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
THE UNTAMABLE HULK/bruce banner

The sole survivor of the mysterious accident that killed his scientist parents on an expedition to the mountains of Tibet, young Bruce Banner was taken in by the monks of K'un-Lun and trained in their mystic arts of kung fu. He was a model student in the esoteric manipulation of chi especially, but he always struggled with a darkness inside him, an anger over his deceased parents that strained under the restrictions of the ancient monastery he had been forced into.

On the eve of the tournament to determine which of the students would be given the honored title of Iron Fist, Banner realized his troublemaking fellow student Davos had slipped away from the monastery of K'un-Lun into the forbidden caverns beyond. Banner followed out of concern for his safety, or perhaps to knock him out ahead of the tournament, only to find Davos at the climax of a dark ritual with the tainted energy of the caverns. With his superior insight into the workings of chi, he realized what was about to go wrong- or horribly right- and knocked Davos into a nearby crevice, protecting him from the sorcerous eruption and absorbing the full force of the corrupt energies himself...

You know how this story goes. Maybe it was the fault of a young and careless Stephen Strange, maybe it was a peculiar defect in his soul, maybe it was the model student's suppressed rage finally coming out. Banner fled rather than face the judgment of the monks, taking their secret knowledge with him- a crime for which the forces of K'un-Lun constantly pursue him. He wanders, lays low, uses his knowledge of the mystic arts to help how he can. Tries to stay calm with the teachings of the monastery.

But make no mistake. Banner is not innocent. And in the Hulk, he has found a problem he cannot run away from.

quote:

Affiliations
Solo D10 Buddy D8 Team D6

Distinctions D8/D4+1PP
Man or Monster?
The Madder He Gets...
GREEN GOLIATH /sarcastic genius

Power Sets

Curse of the Worldbreaker
Enhanced Reflexes D8
Godlike Durability D12
Godlike Stamina D12
Godlike Strength D12
Leaping D10

SFX: Area Attack. Against multiple targets, for each additional target add a d6 and keep an additional effect die.
SFX: Rage-Fueled Might. Add a die equal to your emotional stress to the doom pool to include your emotional stress in your next action. If your opponent includes your emotional stress in a reaction dice pool, step it up.
SFX: Healing Factor. Spend 1 PP to recover your physical stress and step back physical trauma.
SFX: Hulk Smash! Against a single opponent, double a Curse of the Worldbreaker die. Remove the highest-rolling die and add another die to your total.
SFX: Strongest There Is! In a reaction against an opponent with a Strength power trait, spend 1 PP or step up your emotional stress to add a die equal to the opponent's Strength to your dice pool.
Limit: Different Approaches. When you first transform into Hulk in a scene, turn an asset or resource created by Banner into a complication to gain 1 PP.
Limit: Limitless Anger. When the doom pool includes at least 2d12 or you take emotional trauma, the Watcher may offer you 1 PP to move all your stress and trauma to the doom pool and become a Watcher-controlled character until it is dramatically appropriate for you to return. An ally taking an action against the doom pool may revert you to Banner (taken out until the next transition scene) unless the Watcher has a very good reason otherwise.
Limit: Puny Banner. When you recover all of your emotional stress and trauma, shut down Curse of the Worldbreaker and activate Mild-Mannered Mystic.

Mild-Mannered Mystic
Mystic Senses D8
Psychic Resistance D8
Emotional Resistance D10

SFX: Heard it Before. Spend 1 PP to ignore emotional stress unless caused specifically to turn you into the Hulk.
SFX: Head Shrinker. Add a D6 and step up your effect die by +1 when inflicting doubt-related complications on a target.
SFX: Invoke Chi. When you activate an opportunity to create a Mystic resource, step up that resource die. If another player gives you 1 PP, their hero may also use this resource.
SFX: De-Escalate. Spend 1 PP to borrow the highest die in the doom pool for your next action, then step it back and return it.
SFX: Been There. Add Emotional Resistance D10 to your dice pool when helping others recover emotional or mental stress.
Limit: Different Approaches. When you first revert to Banner in a scene, move an asset or resource created by Hulk to the doom pool for 1 PP.
Limit: Green Monster. When you take emotional stress, shut down Mild-Mannered Mystic and activate Curse of the Worldbreaker.

Specialties (banner/HULK)
psych expert d8
covert expert d8
acrobatics expert d8
medical master d10
mystic master d10

COMBAT EXPERT D8
MENACE MASTER D10

Milestones
Harmony or Chaos
1 XP when you discuss the relative merits of harmony and chaos with an ally.
3 XP when Hulk smashes something valuable or Banner restores the proper order.
10 XP when Hulk resolves a perilous situation without using violence or Banner inflicts physical trauma when it could have been avoided.

Man versus Self
1 XP when Banner transforms into the Hulk or vice versa.
3 XP when Banner creates an asset or resource during a Transition Scene that will affect the Hulk or Hulk establishes a relationship independent of Banner.
10 XP when Banner accepts responsibility for the Hulk as an integral part of himself or uses something on Battleworld to gain control of the Hulk once and for all.

Here's what I got. If you think there are too many SFX I can cut some of them!

Kellsterik fucked around with this message at 18:00 on May 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
The Shocker, Man On The Run

Herman Schultz was a born loser. So of course the day he decided to retire from a life of costumed villainy, his will finally broken down by years of defeat and mockery, Stamford exploded. As far as Herman was concerned, that was just confirmation he was making the right choice. It was dangerous, putting on a costume and going out into that world. And for what? A few bucks, when you’re lucky, and a beating and prison term when you’re not. It just wasn’t worth it.

But more than that, Stamford confirmed for Herman that maybe he didn’t want to be a supervillain. He’d always tried to have a code. Sure, he was a criminal, but that didn’t mean he was gonna go around killing anyone who got in his way and putting bystanders in danger. He wasn’t a monster. And he didn’t want to become one.

He also very strongly didn’t want to explode.

The next few weeks were the most relaxing time of Herman’s life. No fighting, no looking over his shoulder for some jerk in a costume coming to stop him doing whatever he’s doing. No insults to his outfit. It was actually kind of nice. He even got an interview lined up for a job at a tech company. Entry-level work, but it was something legitimate, and that alone was exciting.

Then President Stark’s troops kicked his apartment door in and dragged him off to a SHIELD blacksite in the arctic tundra.

Herman, being not the most observant individual, had managed to miss this, but since Stamford, registering superpowers had become the new hot button issue in government. President Stark had started making moves towards requiring all individuals with superpowers, technological, biological or whatever, to register with SHIELD and become legitimate officers of law enforcement. General Rogers was against this. It became a bit of a thing and before you knew it, Rogers was an enemy of the state leading a guerilla movement of supers against President Stark’s SHIELD-backed enforcement division.

When it seemed like he might not have enough footsoldiers, Stark came up with a new recruitment source that was already very experienced at fighting superheroes: Supervillains. Using SHIELD’s comprehensive database of villains and their identities and whereabout, Stark set about ‘offering’ villains employment. Reform yourself, turn your life around, avoid a long certainly-not-inflated-with-trumped-up-charges prison term. The usual offer.

And that was how, even though he had decided he was retired, Herman found himself a newly-appointed enforcer of superhuman registration efforts.

Of course, for the most part Herman managed to stay off the front lines of fighting. If there was one thing working in big teams had taught Shocker, it was how to duck the really dangerous responsibilities. Instead, he worked mostly on clean-up efforts, rebuilding and rescuing people from the wreckage of heavy-hitters fighting. And even if he hadn’t chosen it, Herman found that he actually… liked it. Helping people felt good! And people smiled at him and thanked him and only occasionally mocked his costume! If Herman’s weeks of retirement were the most restful of his life, his weeks with SHIELD relief efforts were the most satisfying.

But nothing good lasts, and most of all not for Herman Schultz. Ordered into an active battle, Herman found himself faced with the decision that would change his life from anything he could have foreseen.

Running through the burning streets, Herman spotted a crowded bus pinned under rubble. The building next to it was standing, but it wouldn’t be for long, and he could see that when it fell, it was going to crush the bus under it. But it wasn’t going to come down immediately; there was time for him to blast the debris and get everyone off the bus. And then the order came. Lucas Cage, one of General Rogers’s highest lieutenants, had been injured and was moving towards his position. Shocker was to intercept, immediately, to prevent his escape. All other concerns were secondary. Disobedience would be treated as direct collusion with the enemy.

And so Herman found himself committing a crime once more, as he pulled the last person out of the bus.

On the ride back to base, no one spoke to Herman. No one looked at him. Everything was quiet. Herman could feel the sweat soaking into his suit as he stewed in his fear. Then the SHIELD trooper next to him leaned over and whispered in Herman’s ear.

“You’re a dead man.”

The rest of it was a blur of panic and shouting and shooting, but somehow at the end of it all Herman found himself the only person conscious in the VTOL. The autopilot had kicked in, and Herman had no idea how to change the course, and he knew he didn’t stand a chance of escaping once it landed. Why did he have to go and think he was a hero? Why couldn’t he have just stayed in his apartment? Why did he have to build these stupid gauntlets in the first place? Panic and terror overwhelmed him. And that’s when Herman glanced at the StarkTech-improved SHIELD armors, and had an idea that even surprised himself with its creativity.

It also scared the living hell out of him.

As Herman put the last touches on his newly-modified Vibro-Repulsor Gauntlets, he forced all the fear and self-doubt and worry inside him down. This would probably kill him. He probably miswired something, and maybe everything will just explode right here before he even gets outside and he’ll die. But that was still a better chance than the firing squad (metaphorical or literal, he wasn’t sure and didn’t want to find out) he’d face if he didn’t try something. Strapping the last set of batteries to his thigh, he braced himself against the cabin wall and aimed his fists at the back door.

The following years were nothing compared to the terror of leaping out of that VTOL with just the hope that his repulsors would work well enough to fly, but they weren’t a walk in the park either. He tried joining up with General Rogers’s resistance, but they weren’t a very forgiving bunch when it came to his past employment against them, and so he found Herman found himself on the run from both sides of a war he had no interest in, trying to just do some good wherever he found himself. Fortunately, he had a lot of experience at running.

---

Being pulled into Battleworld was actually a relief, in its way. Herman finally had a route of escape. He slipped out of The Warzone, and away from the war that had changed his life so much. He didn’t know where he would go. Maybe somewhere quiet, where he’d be able to stop fighting and running.

quote:

The Shocker
Herman Schultz (Secret)

Affiliations
Solo d6, Buddy d10, Team d8

Distinctions
Guerilla Technician
Crippled With Self-Doubt
Self-Taught Engineer

Vibro-Repulsor Gear
Vibro-Repulsor Blast - d8
Shock-Absorbing Suit (Enhanced Durability) - d8
Flying - d6
SFX: Kinetic Overload. Step-up one Vibro-Repulsor Gear power for one action, then take d6 Physical Stress.
SFX: Capacitor Discharge. Spend 1 PP to add a die from the Doom Pool to one or more attack actions. Step the die up +1 for each action after the first; return it to the Doom Pool when finished.
SFX: Wide-Angle Shot. For every additional target of Vibro-Repulsor Blast, add a d6 and keep an additional effect die.
SFX: Focused Shot. Step-up or double Vibro-Repulsor Blast when targeting one opponent. Discard the highest rolling die, and add three dice for your total.
Limit: Gear. Shutdown a Vibro-Repulsor Gear power and gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. Doom Pool to regain.
Limit: Uncontrollable. Turn any Vibro-Repulsor Gear power into a complication and gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity or remove the complication to regain.

Specialties
Tech Expert - d8
Crime Expert - d8

Milestones
I've Beaten Spider-Man!
1 XP - When you question a course of action out of self-doubt or cowardice, or are ridiculed for being The Shocker.
3 XP - When you regain a power during the same scene that the Uncontrollable or Gear Limit on Vibro-Repulsor Gear was activated.
10 XP - When you accomplish a truly impressive feat and finally gain the respect you deserve, or fail at something so embarrassingly that no one will ever take you seriously again.

An Object In Motion…
1 XP - When you mention your experiences while on the run.
3 XP - When you are pulled into a situation you want to have no part in.
10 XP - When you accept that having a peaceful, settled-down life just won’t happen for you and embrace it, or when you finally hang up your gauntlets and retire for good.

I made a lot of changes! I wanted to at least have something to differentiate this Shocker from just plain 616 Herman, and the idea of a Shocker who'd modified his gauntlets with Stark repulsor tech came to me, in part because Leaping is the lamest power and in part because I've always liked the image of Shocker as a technological savant. I added an SFX to reflect the added capabilities of being able to overcharge the repulsors separate from the vibro-shock, but I can drop it if that's too many for one guy/one power set. I also decided to change his Milestones and Distinctions a bit, because it didn't make sense to really have an 'is he really gonna change?' angle when he's been at it for six years, so I shifted focus to his experiences during those years and desire to have a quiet life instead, because reluctance is 100% the main theme of this guy. I'd imagine he didn't even get a call from Xavier, he just wound up in Westchester at the worst possible time to avoid getting involved.

Oh and I basically just wrote Warzone background the way it worked for my backstory because I have no idea what the real deal is, so I hope that's cool too.

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 20:57 on May 8, 2015

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

RandallODim posted:

Oh and I basically just wrote Warzone background the way it worked for my backstory because I have no idea what the real deal is, so I hope that's cool too.[/i]

All we know is the solicits, so, like I said in the first post, I don't know what the deal is, and neither do you, so we're going to make it up.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Defiance Industries posted:

All we know is the solicits, so, like I said in the first post, I don't know what the deal is, and neither do you, so we're going to make it up.

Hurrah! I mostly wasn't sure if there was any more detail to the solicit beyond what you posted earlier since I couldn't seem to track it down myself. Everything else seems fine, then?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Looks fine to me.

Also, since nobody decided to choose a classified zone as their home, I'm officially going to say I have something in mind for Zone #6.

It's a surprise.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Looks fine to me.

Also, since nobody decided to choose a classified zone as their home, I'm officially going to say I have something in mind for Zone #6.

It's a surprise.

I did! I just picked a classified zone you already established 😛

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe

Looks fine to me.

It's a surprise.

I mean, Zone 6 could have been goblin-parker's homeworld, but I like him being a refugee for milestones purposes.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Well, time to put the cast together. I'm going to be out for most of the evening but I wanted to get this out there before I left.

LifeGetsWorser as the Green Goblin
Puppies are Dicks as Emma Frost
DangerPumpkin as Nicolas Cage Ghost Rider
Kellsterik as the Untamable Hulk
Arivia as Mystique
RandallODim as the Shocker

Everyone's applications were great and this was a tough decision for me. I'll hit you guys up first if we need any subs. In the mean time, keep an eye out for the IC thread, which I'm going to try and write tomorrow morning.

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
Alas, poor Starband, you were too good for this Battleworld :(

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Apparently so.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
Are you absolutely sure you want Emma Frost fifty shades of graying Charles Xavier in this thread? Like, seriously?

I don't want to fight about it, I'm just seriously uncomfortable with that premise.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
It's totally natural and not weird to want to humiliate and dominate a cartoon, Pumpkin. Don't be a prude.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
In all honesty, that's not really much of a change from so much printed about Emma already (all the fetish wear, bondage and other poo poo Claremont put in there.) That said, if that level of discussion is making a player uncomfortable, then we shouldn't go that far. It's possible to get across Emma as domineering and interested in crushing other telepaths without going beyond the PG-13 rating you see comics at.

Either way, thank you for including me DI, and I'm excited to begin playing!

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
I cannot believe I missed this thread. Obviously too late to apply, but I definitely am watching the hell out of the game once it gets going!

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Yay! The Shocker gets his second chance at glory! Or failure. Probably the latter, really. Everyone had fantastic apps and I'm super sad to not get to see Starband do things. :(

LifeGets, ready to be the best-worst odd couple of heroes who everyone thinks are villains, including each other?

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe
Hell yes RandallODim, it'll be great and hilarious and terrible all at once.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

And we are go

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

The excitement is killing me!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

The excitement is killing me!

Tell me about it! I've been compulsively refreshing TG for the last two days it seems.

Also this game got me to start reading comics which is good and yet bad? I'm starting where I left off so I'm in the middle of AvX :unsmigghh:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I'm actually writing a post right now, as luck would have it.

Things to read? Well, Hickman's Avengers run starts off after AvX ends and is the foundation for this campaign. New Avengers starts out as a separate book featuring some of the same characters but grows closer and closer to the story until it and Avengers are essentially the same title publishing three times a month. You'd probably really like Ms. Marvel, which I imagine you've probably heard something about. Kamala Khan has been a very well-received character. Jason Aaron's Thor run has been very enjoyable and has fantastic goddamn art.

On the other hand the entire universe blew up so you could probably just start picking up the Secret Wars books that interest you. They're kind of event tie-ins but more in the way that the Age of Apocalypse books were tie-ins. Authors who wanted to tell a story in a place get to tell it with little to no interference from elsewhere, so they're giving authors areas to use as a playground.

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012

Arivia posted:

Tell me about it! I've been compulsively refreshing TG for the last two days it seems.

Also this game got me to start reading comics which is good and yet bad? I'm starting where I left off so I'm in the middle of AvX :unsmigghh:

I read pretty much all of Civil War and its tie-ins during the last game, but the local library where I live now has a much weaker comics section :/

It's not Marvel, but have you read Sex Crimimals? I think you would like it.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Oh, I should also mention we're using the house rule on counter-attacks that I cooked up later in Civil War. Basically, counters work the same up to inflicting D8 stress. If you want to inflict D10 stress it will cost you 2 PP and if you want to inflict D12 stress you have to spend 3 PP. Also, counter-attacks of an effect lower than the current level no longer step up stress so you can't straight KO someone with them.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

I'm going to vouch for Uncanny Avengers, myself. And the latest She-Hulk run. Really fun!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Just thought I'd throw in a couple characters from outside Westchester to establish that other people also arrived, but the six of you are all arriving at the same time and are fresh, which will be important. Anyway, new post is up, I hope I'm throwing out enough random hooks.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I'm laughing in that sort of funny-i-hate-you way. I'm the second Domino? And my own Gambit is here? gently caress!

edit: And Throg! Yay Throg!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

LGW, if you'd like, we can have you be mistaken for Frank Reynolds' character Man-Spider instead. He cuts a slightly different figure than you though.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe

LGW, if you'd like, we can have you be mistaken for Frank Reynolds' character Man-Spider instead. He cuts a slightly different figure than you though.

Oh no, Spider-Man is fine, but glad you caught the tongue-in-cheek. Just Goblin-Peter probably didn't pay enough attention to get the name right, before. In his world, even though Harry was bitten by the spider, he called himself Venom, so, no Spider-Man over there. Kind of an obvious name, too, if you ask Peter - where's the mystery or the panache?

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

It's very hard to write the way Nic Cage talks. It's... just so subtle! He's a tremendous talent, held in a tiny man-shaped vessel.

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
Channel the inner shaman as you type.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Elliott Kalan, head writer for the Daily Show, does a pretty good Cage impression whenever they review a Cage movie for The Flop House Podcast.

Alternatively this might help you with some inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUhAomup4E0

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
Elliott works for the Daily Show? I've been listening to that podcast for months and I thought they were just a bunch of yahoos in someone's basement.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Elliott Kalan, head writer for the Daily Show, does a pretty good Cage impression whenever they review a Cage movie for The Flop House Podcast.

Alternatively this might help you with some inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUhAomup4E0

So good. Soooo gooooood. I'm a sexy cat!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Kellsterik posted:

Elliott works for the Daily Show? I've been listening to that podcast for months and I thought they were just a bunch of yahoos in someone's basement.

Both Elliott and Dan write for the Daily Show. Elliott was promoted to Head Writer in January of this year. Stuart occasionally moonlights for TDS whenever they need an animal wrangler or bartender.

Anyway, I edited my most recent post to account for Mystique's lines.

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012

Perhaps you may need additional assistance?

Lookin' at you here Emma.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

For reference, in case anyone's confused, this particular Ghost Rider was drafted into a fight against a parallel Apocalypse, who's horrible future caused some kind of time/space anomaly that the West Coast Avengers Initiative was tasked with addressing. Since that game didn't reach it's conclusion, I'm saying the mission was successful, but GR was lost in action after a very high stakes staring contest. He also probably killed the alternate future version of himself that had been made into a Horseman. That's my take, at least.

Danger-Pumpkin fucked around with this message at 21:39 on May 11, 2015

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

I'm actually writing a post right now, as luck would have it.

Things to read? Well, Hickman's Avengers run starts off after AvX ends and is the foundation for this campaign. New Avengers starts out as a separate book featuring some of the same characters but grows closer and closer to the story until it and Avengers are essentially the same title publishing three times a month. You'd probably really like Ms. Marvel, which I imagine you've probably heard something about. Kamala Khan has been a very well-received character. Jason Aaron's Thor run has been very enjoyable and has fantastic goddamn art.

On the other hand the entire universe blew up so you could probably just start picking up the Secret Wars books that interest you. They're kind of event tie-ins but more in the way that the Age of Apocalypse books were tie-ins. Authors who wanted to tell a story in a place get to tell it with little to no interference from elsewhere, so they're giving authors areas to use as a playground.

Oh I'm definitely starting where I left off. There's no way I'm going to miss out on three years of Hickman's Avengers. And I didn't read Captain Marvel, or Fraction's Hawkeye... in addition to Ms. Marvel which you're right, I've heard wonderful things about. Does Aaron's Thor involve the woman Thor that showed up?

@Kellsterik: Ooo, Sex Criminals does sound good, thank you!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Arivia posted:

Does Aaron's Thor involve the woman Thor that showed up?

Yes, Aaron's run starts with Thor: God of Thunder and continues on through the current Thor book with Thor as a woman, but not in an Earth X way. I think they've obfuscated the new Thor's identity for a bit too long at this point and it's having a negative affect on the book, but Aaron's still writing so presumably he's got a reason.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

It's very hard to write the way Nic Cage talks. It's... just so subtle! He's a tremendous talent, held in a tiny man-shaped vessel.

I'm probably playing the worst Domino right now. I picked her as someone who seemed vaguely fun and who Mystique could plan to be. That, and I figured she was new enough I wouldn't run into myself. Turns out, she's in the very first episode of the X-Men cartoon.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I actually know very little about the character so if you hadn't told me I'd just assume you were playing a fantastic Domino.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

I will cease lurk watching this game to debate any and all comers that Nicholas Cage is a terrific actor and an inspiration to the craft, just to forwarn everyone.

• Locked thread