Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

korrandark posted:

Considering Skip gets paid money to be a troll, I'd say his life is pretty drat good. Better than risking your physical and mental health to play football.

I'd say his mental health had been previously risked and was lost.

If not, being a bloviating pile of human garbage to that degree, for that long, definitely affects his mental health. Either that or he's just so narcissistic that it doesn't matter in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I can't wait to fight JJ Watt when I see him

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

I can't wait to fight JJ Watt when I see him

I wish for the same, but I suspect the reasons are different

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

I wish for the same, but I suspect the reasons are different

Why do you want to fight him

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Chilichimp posted:

I'd say his mental health had been previously risked and was lost.

If not, being a bloviating pile of human garbage to that degree, for that long, definitely affects his mental health. Either that or he's just so narcissistic that it doesn't matter in the first place.

Dan LeBatard told a story on his radio show about co-hosting PTI with Skip where Skip sequestered himself in his dressing room to keep his takes a surprise. Like, he wouldn't discuss about what he was going to say like it was pre-fight strategy. He's in a third category with Jim Harbaugh separate from the two you listed where he's competitive to the point of being a sociopath.

To not veer too far off topic, gently caress Lomas Brown.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Skip is just trying to keep his takes as hot as possible. Nobody likes cold takes.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Why do you want to fight him

I want to watch you do it, is what I was hinting at

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Skip Bayless is actually pretty intelligent, well spoken man outside of his First Take character, that's the best part. Skip owns.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Parmesan Basil posted:

You wouldn't back a goon up? That's terrible, bro. I thought we were all family.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Parm is the crazy uncle you warn your friend/gf about before getting there

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Parm is the crazy uncle you warn your friend/gf about before getting there

"Honey just don't mention Alex Smith."
"The Chiefs QB? Why?"
"He hates him so much."
"He seems pretty plain and boring though."
"I know, just... don't. Don't."

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

It would be cool to watch me beat him up I agree

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Anals of History posted:

To not veer too far off topic, gently caress Lomas Brown.
Do you just hate Happy's Pizza?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Chichevache posted:

You wouldn't back a goon up? That's terrible, bro. I thought we were all family.

Sometimes a punch to the face is good for the soul. Getting hit once or twice can make things better for you!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

An uncle with a posting gimmick.

OnlyJuanMon
Jan 25, 2010

:burger::taco::burger::taco::burger:
Too tired to chase fences right now.
:taco::burger::taco::burger::taco:

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

He had a party at a bar I worked at in celebration of loving his 100th girl. He's the guy you want.

This is a long ways back, but I live in Athens where Murray was considered a god, which bar do you work at?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Chichevache posted:

Face it, no matter who we get after Pete will be a disappointment. That's just how it goes when you have a great coach. I'm just going to enjoy the ride as best I can, even the fiery explosion at the end. (Or, worse, the slow, chugging, halt.)

Just like the end of Von Ryan's Express

:sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The Texans are garbage and having to hear about them and fuckin JJ Watt all off-season was annoying as gently caress. At least everyone has come back to reality now.

I was started being an Eagles fan during the McNabb years. Now? gently caress the Eagles and their no balls front officice and their dumb gently caress coach. Just ruined the entire team and every game is just agonizing to watch. Garbage wide outs, mother loving Riley Cooper is still employed, Sam Bradford is somehow the quarterback and Murrary is being wasted. I'd rather have Tebow or Sanchez at least I can get a laugh out of this poo poo. I feel sorry for the defense except that Tucker they wasted money on at Corner while getting rid of all actual talent they had. God that poo poo is infuriating.

• Locked thread