Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Great parm is keeping this lame loving gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If a butterfly flaps his wings in China...

I guess it doesn't matter what happens because whatever the result may be, it's infinitely more entertaining

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wow Barney from HIMYM plays QB eh

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah he's a massive tool but hes so drat good

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ribsauce posted:

I wrote like 40 effort posts about it. It was insane. He quit on a team in a way almost no one ever has and the media PRAISED him for it. It was ridiculous. I have never seen anything like it. Media members were cheering him on!

I still don't understand how Carson Palmer got a pass for that. It was the most blatant "quitting on a team" I can think of in recent NFL history.

Lol uh Miami had a guy literally leave the game at half because he felt he wasn't getting the ball enough.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami was rated worst overall by pff I believe.

We're an entirely different line with Albert. Please stay healthy

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Fenrir posted:

The weirdest part is I remember when the Dolphins OL was an impenetrable loving wall. It was only like 4-5 years ago. It was by and far the best part of your team.

Jake long was a highly coveted free agent who went to completely out of the league in 2 years. Linemen that play in Miami just disappear after 2-3 years of top level play. Vernon Carey, Samson satele, Jake long, Donald thomas looked like a stud for one year... Just no consistency.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

Seattle's offensive line was maybe a little below average last year, and they didn't really invest that much in their offensive line plus they got banged up so I don't think I'll read through that 8 million word post.

Every player in the league would have acted like that, several on the Seahawks did but didn't have a camera shoved at their face. That is the expected human reaction for any guy with an emotional investment in their team to such a situation: going from the joy of thinking you will win a Superbowl to the anguish of not winning the Superbowl. What you saw from New England a minute before that was the same.

Nah Sherman a bitch bro

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Zurreco posted:

Counterpoint:

Good lord. He looks like some cheap terminator. If this were the case john Connor would have been killed in 5 minutes.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He's right though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Parm is the crazy uncle you warn your friend/gf about before getting there

• Locked thread