Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Its boring tbh, better to mix it with blueberries or bananas. I do like plain greek yogurt with granola cereal, however. since I do not drink milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

The Fage cups with the sweet thing on the side own cause you get plain yogurt. All the other brands like chobani have preflavoured sugary yogurt with even more sugar

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Plain Fage Total is like heaven.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

ashgromnies posted:

you can make plain greek yogurt from milk with no added sugar very easily

I do, most people don't, which is why I included the warning!!!!!!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

tzatziki sauce and lamb meat are basically made for each other but i've never had regular greek yogurt just tzatziki sauce made by greek immigrants who I sincerely hope did not cum on my gyro

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i eat plain Greek yogurt with maybe like a banana(not in it) for lunch sometimes

memento mori
May 4, 2008
http://www.daringgourmet.com/2014/12/31/indian-butter-chicken-murgh-makhani/

This comes out amazing. It's not that hard to cook. If you've never made anything like this before it's just a lot of ingredients to get together. You can leave the cardamom pods out (probably can't find them at your local store anyways) they really don't make or break the recipe anyways.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

I do, most people don't, which is why I included the warning!!!!!!

and most ppl don't so i was telling them it's easy to do!!!!!!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
a thread full of yogurt hipsters good god

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I actually like it

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

memento mori posted:

http://www.daringgourmet.com/2014/12/31/indian-butter-chicken-murgh-makhani/

This comes out amazing. It's not that hard to cook. If you've never made anything like this before it's just a lot of ingredients to get together. You can leave the cardamom pods out (probably can't find them at your local store anyways) they really don't make or break the recipe anyways.

that looks really good

try this curry it is pretty incredible http://www.greenchillipeppers.com/2012/10/chicken-curry.html

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Daedra posted:

a thread full of yogurt hipsters good god

you dare challenge the greek yogurt thread, forums poster daedra?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Putty posted:

you dare challenge the greek yogurt thread, forums poster daedra?
i eat yogurt for breakfast sometimes when im lazy but i always wish it was something good instead

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I unironically like it.
Clears the palate, I often make yoghurt drinks and its the best type.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Otto von Ruthless posted:

i take plain yogurt then put stuff in it, does that count?

memento mori
May 4, 2008

ashgromnies posted:

that looks really good

try this curry it is pretty incredible http://www.greenchillipeppers.com/2012/10/chicken-curry.html

This looks good. When it says to mince the garlic ginger etc, am I pureeing?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Parallax Scroll posted:

i had a legit hard time finding unflavored greek yogurt the other day since it was surrounded on the shelf by like 20 kinds of flavored greek yogurt

i get so frustrated when im trying to get a little bit of yogurt because im making curry that week and the only plain greek yogurt in the store is a giant loving tub

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

memento mori posted:

It says mince, not puree.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

memento mori posted:

yeah i do it in the blender

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Under the vegetable posted:

i get so frustrated when im trying to get a little bit of yogurt because im making curry that week and the only plain greek yogurt in the store is a giant loving tub

You cant get the single serving containers?

You realize that you can order or request things at most stores. People dont do it much anymore, but you can go ask at the cigarette/money order/lotto area.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

psyopmonkey posted:

You cant get the single serving containers?

You realize that you can order or request things at most stores. People dont do it much anymore, but you can go ask at the cigarette/money order/lotto area.

depends on the store. i'm a lazy dude.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

It says mince, not puree.

i'm a big fan of really saucy indian-american restaurant style curry, i think the text of the book recommends puréeing too, fwiw

memento mori
May 4, 2008

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
i've bought the big container (lol big container) of yogurt rather than drive a few blocks to the store that has the single serving plain fage.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

ashgromnies posted:

and most ppl don't so i was telling them it's easy to do!!!!!!

Good!!!!!

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

ashgromnies posted:

i'm a big fan of really saucy indian-american restaurant style curry, i think the text of the book recommends puréeing too, fwiw

pro tip: unless you're baking, and even if you're baking sometimes, do whatever you want with a recipe. if i was making this i'd mince everything with a chef's knife by hand and crush it with the flat of the blade, because i'm stubborn and like to waste a lot of time in the kitchen.

Obsidian Sloth
May 3, 2015
Mix it with honey and you're g2g.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it's the almond milk of yogurts

• Locked thread