Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

Franks Happy Place posted:

I talked a divulian amount of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

If you aren't talking a steady stream of demoralizing garbage, you are doing fantasy sports incorrectly.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

:siren: :siren: **** ESPN MOCK DRAFT LOBBY IS OPEN **** :siren: :siren:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/mockdraftlobby

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Time to gently caress up the ADPs on ESPN by drafting blake bortles in the first round over and over and over.

Come on, guys. You know this is his time. Bortles is gonna break out and shine.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

Leperflesh posted:

Time to gently caress up the ADPs on ESPN by drafting blake bortles in the first round over and over and over.

Come on, guys. You know this is his time. Bortles is gonna break out and shine.

Don't worry, there are literally thousands of idiots already on there drafting completely random players and largely ruining most of the utility of mock drafts.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
If you aren't paying :10bux: for Mock Draft Simulator and then loading the FantasyPros consensus ADPs, I feel bad for you son.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.
Anyone want to take a quick look at my drops for my dynasty league? Need to drop 10.

quote:

QB Tony Romo QB | DAL 
RB Reggie Bush RB | SF
RB C.J. Spiller RB | NO 
WR Keenan Allen WR | SD
WR Mike Evans WR | TB
WR A.J. Green WR | CIN
TE Travis Kelce TE | KC 
RB-WR-TE Brandin Cooks WR | NO

QB Jimmy Garoppolo QB | NE
RB Bryce Brown RB | BUF
RB Marion Grice RB | ARI
RB Josh Harris RB | PIT
RB LaMichael James RB | MIA

RB Tre Mason RB | STL 
RB Stevan Ridley RB | NYJ 
RB Lorenzo Taliaferro RB | BAL
RB Juwan Thompson RB | DEN
WR Victor Cruz WR | NYG 
WR Paul Richardson WR | SEA 
TE Zach Ertz TE | PHI
RB-WR-TE Kenny Britt WR | STL
RB-WR-TE John Brown WR | ARI
RB-WR-TE Christine Michael RB | SEA 

POS PLAYERS
DL-LB-DB C.J. Mosley DL-LB-DB | BAL 
DL-LB-DB Bobby Wagner DL-LB-DB | SEA
DL-LB-DB J.J. Watt DL-LB-DB | HOU
DL-LB-DB Calais Campbell DL-LB-DB | ARI
DL-LB-DB Keenan Robinson DL-LB-DB | WAS

POS PLAYERS
K Cody Parkey K | PHI
K Connor Barth K | DEN

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
My gut tells me to keep John Brown over Lorenzo Taliaferro but you're cutting a ton of RBs and those you're left with are a mess so you may have to keep Taliaferro just in case.

Edit: totally missed Kenny Britt. I agree. He's trash poop, pick another NFC West WR (I choose Brown)

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 16, 2015

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

I'd keep either Paul Richardson or John Brown over Kenny Britt I think.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.
Yeah but Britt is only 26! And he may have a QB this year!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

drizzle posted:

Yeah but Britt is only 26! And he may have a QB this year!

Super easy choice to keep John Brown over Britt.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Yeah you're right, thanks guys

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

drizzle posted:

Anyone want to take a quick look at my drops for my dynasty league? Need to drop 10.

Are you in a league where kickers from Philly have some kind of magical bonus? No? Then drop your kicker and keep both Britt and Brown. Richardson has an ACL tear that will likely keep him down.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Pick up to 5 to drop from this list for a rookie draft.

12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 WRT, 1 K, 2 DB, 2 DL, 2 LB, 1 Dflex

Derek Carr QB OAK
Ryan Tannehill QB MIA
Tony Romo QB DAL
Ben Tate RB PIT
Bishop Sankey RB TEN
Matt Forte RB CHI
Shane Vereen RB NYG
Stevan Ridley RB NYJ
A. J. Green WR CIN
Charles Johnson WR MIN
Cordarrelle Patterson WR MIN
Golden Tate WR DET
Jordan Matthews WR PHI
Jordy Nelson WR GB
Kendall Wright WR TEN
Paul Richardson WR SEA
Philly Brown WR CAR
Jace Amaro TE NYJ
Travis Kelce TE KC
Cody Parkey K PHI
James Ihedigbo DB DET
Kemal Ishmael DB ATL
Charles Johnson DL CAR
Muhammad Wilkerson DL NYJ
Rob Ninkovich DL NE
Avery Williamson LB TEN
Brian Cushing LB HOU
Luke Kuechly LB CAR
Paul Posluszny LB JAC
Paul Worrilow LB ATL

At present I'm considering jettisoning:

Worrilow (he's had some good times the last couple years, but there's a lot of competition there now and he's a bad football man)
Cushing (always hurt)
Philly Brown
Kemal Ishmael

Anyone still think Ridley is worth keeping around given there's like 73 RBs in NY? Should I just punt on Patterson since I really have enough WR as it is anyway? Just dump both DBs? Should I just get rid of Carr (or trade Tony?)

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I'd drop Ridley. Also Sankey. I want nothing to do with the TEN offense.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The 4 you mentioned and the kicker is who I would drop

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

LmaoTheKid posted:

I'd rather have both of them than Ben Tate.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

LmaoTheKid posted:

Sankey should be better next season because he wasn't able to do the spring events last year because of school also he should get more touches(hopefully)

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Well then I defer to you guys. Didn't TEN grab a RB again this year too?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Cordarelle Patterson was massively disappointing last year. Do we think he's going to have a better year (as in, they'll actually figure out how to make use of his talents)?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

LmaoTheKid posted:

Well then I defer to you guys. Didn't TEN grab a RB again this year too?

Yes David Cobb he is taking over shonn greene's job

Edit:

Spoeank posted:

And then Bishop Sankey's. Because Bishop Sankey is not very good at football.

To be determined this season

Metapod fucked around with this message at 03:27 on May 17, 2015

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
And then Bishop Sankey's. Because Bishop Sankey is not very good at football.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Cordarelle Patterson was massively disappointing last year. Do we think he's going to have a better year (as in, they'll actually figure out how to make use of his talents)?

It's less a worry of MIN not making use of his talents and more him learning to run a route and be good at football outside of being a freakish athlete.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Cervixalot posted:

It's less a worry of MIN not making use of his talents and more him learning to run a route and be good at football outside of being a freakish athlete.
The Trent Richardson Story

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

quote:

Randle has good speed to attack a defense, and he may have an opportunity to prove himself with a larger role in 2015. Veteran Darren McFadden can be penciled in as the team's starter right now, but his injury history reads like Infinite Jest. If McFadden is hurt again, Randle could step in to start and produce RB1 numbers because of that incredible offensive line. Keep an eye on Randle on and off the field during training camp.

This is from the footballguys email. I feel like I've seen some of this guys work on rotoworld and it always gives me a good laugh.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Snarky quips from bored news desk guys are one of the underrated aspects of sports coverage.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

I saved this one from baseball last year because it cracked me up.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

4for4 just released their first rankings. I used them to win my league last year and to win some money in dailies. Only thing that looked out of the ordinary was Tom Brady's value (28th)and Trave Kelce(3rd)

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I think Kelce went as the third TE in our current goon mock draft

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Kelce could easily be a top 3 (or two) TE, you're just kind of taking a giant gamble if you take him. I'm going to bite on him hard this year because I had him last year so I think my main league will sleep on him a bit since I also had Charles so I was probably the only one watching any Chiefs games, but the possibility of him only being inexplicably used in like 60% of plays again and catching 1-2 balls a game is still completely terrifying. I mean Fasano's gone so you figured he has to become a bigger part of that offense, but it's Andy Reid so who loving knows.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Thirds fine. Who else would it be Greg Olsen I guess??

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

drizzle posted:

Thirds fine. Who else would it be Greg Olsen I guess??

I'd probably go:

1. Gronk
2. Graham
3. Olsen
4. Kelce
5. Any other TE interchangeably

Still a lot to learn about what Graham's role is going to be like in Seattle, though...

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
don't buy kelce you clods have fun chasing that brent celek usage dragon gently caress TEs all day bwoi

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
This is the breakout year for C.J. Fiedorowicz, I can feel it.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It's even better in keeper leagues. You always have guys drafting "the next gronk" like that dude who got traded to the Patriots at the start of last year. It never works.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Forever_Peace posted:

This is the breakout year for C.J. Fiedorowicz, I can feel it.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Actually, the real sleeper is Mycole Pruitt. Step aside Kyle Rudolph

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
i'd say Austin Seferian-Jenkins is the sleeper tight end of the year

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Metapod posted:

i'd say Austin Seferian-Jenkins is the sleeper tight end of the year

Him and Virgil Green are awesome late rounders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

Azhais posted:

Actually, the real sleeper is Mycole Pruitt. Step aside Kyle Rudolph

Kyle Rudolph will never step aside. He will be a breakout TE candidate in 2025 long after I have stopped caring about fantasy

• Locked thread