Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
gently caress Tom Brady forever and ever amen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Tim Tebow because Tom Brady cannot, by definition, be wrong. It's like when Nixon said "When the President does it, it's not illegal."

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Tom Brady is exactly who this award was made for.

Let's run down a handful basic facts of Tom Brady's doucebaggery, specifically with regards to his cheating:

1) Tom Brady is, in fact, a cheater
2) Tom Brady not only cheated, but then lied about his involvement in front of his adoring fans before the Super Bowl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD7i5hQYHZs
3) Tom Brady not only cheated, but then threw two low level Patriots workers under the bus and forever tainted one guy's image as "dorito dink" and another as "the deflator," sullying their reputations to the world and probably causing their kids to disown them
4) Tom Brady's cheating has brought out the worst we've seen from Massholes since Spygate, including, but not limited to: putting the chucklefucks at Barstool Sports in the public's eye for even a second when they decided to get themselves arrested at the NFL's offices; a hilarious "rebuttal" from the Patriots organization that actually argued that we, as a society, are supposed to believe that a guy addressing himself as "the deflator" is in reference to weight loss; and

all

these

loving

mouthbreathing

idiots

gently caress

these

idiot

fuckers

plus the only black boston sports fan

Tom Brady is not an American hero. He is a spoiled manchild that cheated, lied about cheating, screwed over two employees, and directly hurt his team. Why? Because he likes underinflated balls. Literally all of this was caused because Tom Brady likes balls below the limit the league has in the rules. Instead of owning up to it and eating a small fine, he has cost his team draft picks, got himself suspended, and got two employees fired. This, my friends, makes Tom Brady the epitome of a douchebag.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
It's Tom Brady. It could only be Tom Brady. He cheated and got all indignant that he was accused of it.

But I must still voice my disappointment that Tim Tebow's such a massive baby about playing QB when he could have spent the past few years lighting fools up as a FB.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
Tom Brady for all the aforementioned reasons.

Knyteguy fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jun 2, 2015

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Hmm yes tough choice a fine young Christian man or cheatin' rear end Brady

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

Knyteguy posted:

Tom Brady for all the aforementioned reasons.

Mrit posted:

Noted cheater, Tom Brady.

CyberPingu posted:

How did Skip Bayless not get put into this...

Also I guess my vote goes to Tom Brady as Tebow is going to lead the Eagles to the Super Bowl on the back of his Bible Surfing.

Bayless is in the Hall of Fame voting this cycle

Also, bold your votes or they won't count. No more warnings after the first match.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Tom Brady is the clear choice for America.

Tebow might be silly and he might even be a douchebag, but America deserves a better class of douchebag. Vote Tom Brady.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Tebow is probably a dick; but he has no place in this tournament. Tom Brady

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I mean, I guess I have to vote for Tim Tebow since my quote is the reason he's up there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Brady, although I was tempted to write something about Tebow just because of the Broncos.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Tim Tebow cause gently caress his "pure son of Christ" persona and also Tom Brady is a gorgeous hunk of man-flesh and can do no wrong.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Tom Brady is more probable than not to have my vote.

hepcat
Jan 21, 2004
"Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos..."
Even if Tim Tebow had done something this past year besides being Tim Tebow, Tom Brady is in a class by himself thanks to Deflategate.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
If Tom Brady doesn't win it all this season a miscarriage of justice has occurred.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

If Tom Brady doesn't win it all this season a miscarriage of justice has occurred.

Don't be shocked if jed york wins

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The way Tom Brady cheated didn't really affect anything, and it was juuust toeing the line of illegal practices. Somehow that makes it more irritating.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
T*whmy Br*dy

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Tom Brady. Tebow may be annoying, but he's genuine in his actions. Brady just feels like it's all an act and the second things get bad the charm all falls away.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Metapod posted:

Don't be shocked if jed york wins

That's a tough one. A noted bitch cheater that lied about said cheating or an owner that completely ruined his team?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

seiferguy posted:

That's a tough one. A noted bitch cheater that lied about said cheating or an owner that completely ruined his team?

I find York's antics hilarious because he's still rich but his team sucks now. Also they're division rivals so it's funny that their owner ruined their team. But Br*dy's crap is just mean and dumb.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

its gonna own when the seahawks front office goes up against brady and loses again, and i hope its by ballot stuffing

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Tom Brady because the cover up is always worse than the crime.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

seiferguy posted:

I still gotta give it to Tom, York is a big dumb baby man but he's still got room to peak I think, Tom won't be worse than this unless he just fuckin shoots a guy on the field and tries to blame some rando fan for it or something.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Tom Brady.

Tebow is infallible and awesome. God bless. Oh and he isn't a dirty cheater who scammed his way to multiple super Bowls that should be rescinded. Give half to Marino and half to Kelly.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Tom Brady

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

(1) Tom Brady has defeated (32) Tim Tebow by a score of 41-14

Gotta say, that is a lot of points for Tebow, tournament or otherwise.

Match 2: Stomp goes the Raven (and the Raven goes Stomp)

Featuring (16)Ray Rice Fiasco Fallout vs. (17)Dillon Day

(16)Ray Rice Fiasco Fallout

(Note: Ray Rice's Fiancee beating actions do not count here, as they were from last tourney. Him being a douche afterwards? Fair game)

Ray Rice Apologists

Lee Harvey Oswald posted:

Ray Rice apologists -- especially women, because...the hell?

Febreeze posted:

Ray Rice Duh

VS.

Dillon Day

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

My quick nomination (due to a failed :toxx:)

Dillon Day

Can a situation actually be declared douche of the year?
Or will Dillon Day stomp some sense into the voters?
Only one way to find out!
DOUCHE!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Dillon Day

Sweet apology bro.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Ray Rice apologists, how is this even an argument.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Dillon Day is a pretty big jerk and could beat out a few in this tournament, but this is a bad match up for him.

Ray Rice apologists.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
ray rice apologists

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Just because the group "Ray Rice Apologists" is too nebulous, Dillon Day

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Who is a Ray Rice apologist? What action did they take that's contemptible? Down with the meta-douches.

Dillon Day

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:

Metapod posted:

ray rice apologists

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Dillon Day for being a chickenshit

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Dillon Day. Ray Rice and his defenders are horrible, but it's par for the course, see Chris Brown.

That apology letter makes me roll my eyes so loving hard. What a jerkoff.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Ray Rice apologists is such a vague category. Maybe if it was actually Ray Rice, but it's not, it's just people who think his abuse wasn't all that bad? I guess? These idiots were very much a minority and shouted down by everyone else. The biggest one was Stephen A Smith and he's in the tournament already so I'll just vote for him.

At least with Dillon Day, I can put a face to the name, and that face is supremely douchey.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
Dillon Day

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Who is a Ray Rice apologist? What action did they take that's contemptible? Down with the meta-douches.

Dillon Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
The Ray Rice Apologists are mainly notable because there are just so many people who should know better.

I can't say I condone stomping on people or that punchable face, but it doesn't give me near the same level of douche chill as, say, Baltimore wheeling Janay Rice out to APOLOGIZE FOR GETTING KNOCKED OUT.

• Locked thread