Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
bert on the basis of being bert.

Brady Hoke for being a useless lummox who would get a kid killed due to his inability to wear a headset. He's the inverse of the brother from There's Something About Mary.

Bear Jr. for killing UAB football because that would take away attention from the most glorious University of Alabama Crimson Tide.

Peter Gelzinis of The Boston Herald for writing one of the more misogynistic pieces of trash to actually be published, not just in a comments section http://awfulannouncing.com/2015/boston-herald-writer-says-aaron-hernandezs-fiancee-could-have-made-a-nice-trophy-wife.html

Lifetime Achievement Nomination for Darren Rovell, as someone who replaced his heart with a hashtag and his brain with a LED sign that just flashes "BRANDS".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
For all the lovely things these assholes did this year, only one of them actually led to demise of a football team.

All 5 of my points to Paul Bryant, Jr.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
T*whmy Br*dy

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

fartknocker posted:

I had never heard of Dillon Day prior to this, and probably never will again. That poo poo happens in football every year or two, if not more frequently. See Ndamukong Suh, or Dominic Raiola, or Albert Haynesworth, or older incidents I can't remember at this point. He just happened to add a dumb letter to it that is more laughable than anything, rather than a press conference like one of those guys (Suh?) did. Meh. Douchy, no doubt, but not enough.

Ray Rice Apologists. That's some quality douching right there.

Ray Rice Apologists, for the reasons listed above.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
LLJKSiLK, aka Adrian Peterson

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Patriots fans are literally worse than child abuse there I said it :colbert:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Muthafuck the St. Louis PD

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Patriots, for being enablers and so I can be consistent with my Pats hate.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Call this for Lynch Mob and let's roll.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Yes, the TBBFO should win this, but much like the Pats FO I feel obligated to vote for bert out of general principle.

Also is it bert or BERT, I've seen it done both ways and I feel this needs a consensus.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Brady Hoke, for trying to make his QB as dumb as he is.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
If I'm gonna vote for that lummox Brady Hoke, I might as well vote for his enabler Dave Brandon. Enjoy loving up Toys 'R' Us you cock.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
The first tough one. Greg Hardy is human poo poo, but at least his reputation is in the mud. FSU, however, has actively covered up rapes and actively encourages rape and rape culture accordingly. FSU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Rapeis Jameis

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Metapod posted:

Darren Rovell
Colin Cowherd

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

SlipUp posted:

Tom Brady*

Literally cannot resist.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Vote for (or the lack thereof for the next year) Blazer Ball. All so the most glorious University of Alabama Crimson Tide can go 8-4 this year or some poo poo.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Raku posted:

FSU's mascot is a dude in orangeface and their greatest hero is a rapist or even worse, Bobby Bowden.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Another tough one. Both ruined or tried to ruin lives, whether intentional or not, but only one has seen any consequences due to their actions and that was the lummox being fired. Since Jameis has yet to, and probably never will, he gets my vote.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Tootin' Tom Brady

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Rapeis Jameis

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Putting Rovell in the HOF would be good for his brand so let's do that.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Morally I should vote for Peterson for being a godawful human being and a failure of a father. However,

Oil! posted:

Tom Brady for wanting the white winter pool cover.

is the exception to the rule.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Metapod posted:

Are you serious? Bear Bryant Jr literally killed a football team and you think it's about gently caress Bama

Since Bryant Jr. killed UAB under the guise of giving the most glorious University of Alabama yet another advantage, "gently caress Bama" is perfectly legit. As such, UAB BOT and gently caress Bama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
As much as I want to stay on the "gently caress the Pats" bandwagon and vote Brady, cheating to win a game isn't as douchy as shutting down a football program because someone there said something bad about your daddy a generation ago. UAB BoT and it isn't close.

Also, gently caress Bama.

• Locked thread