Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry for the harsh truths goons but there is no past, present, or future free wifi. We all pay for it somehow, either through taxes or your overpriced caramel machiatto.

But, as we are simple creatures, we can only perceive it's free,and thus wifi is an unfolding series of trials and tribulations, ending, always, in paying for wifi.

The wifi you are using is already paid. The end you deserve has been here the whole time. There is no redemption. You will pay for wifi.

Enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
F

son gay. so what posted:

Sorry for the harsh truths goons but there is no past, present, or future free wifi. We all pay for it somehow, either through taxes or your overpriced caramel machiatto.

But, as we are simple creatures, we can only perceive it's free,and thus wifi is an unfolding series of trials and tribulations, ending, always, in paying for wifi.

The wifi you are using is already paid. The end you deserve has been here the whole time. There is no redemption. You will pay for wifi.

Enjoy!

hosed up if true, rly makes u think

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Kuato posted:

F

hosed up if true, rly makes u think

Ya it changed my life

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods
I just park in the micky deez parking lot and use their wifi on road trips OP. No need to go inside

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Voted Alligator posted:

I just park in the micky deez parking lot and use their wifi on road trips OP. No need to go inside

U pay ur taxes right? Well guess what corporate tax breaks pay for that wifi

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
but my healthcare and university education were free!!! :downs:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

thank god op it sure would be embarrassing if i was sucking all this dick for free

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
my neighbor chet is pretty dumb with tech n cant figure out how to make a password, and ive never once bpought a caramel macchiato from him

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

son gay. so what posted:

Enjoy!

Truth.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wardriving son get good

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

shiksa posted:

my neighbor chet is pretty dumb with tech n cant figure out how to make a password, and ive never once bpought a caramel macchiato from him

Ur paying for his stupidity

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I got a free lunch at a financial seminar once

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

what if you steal wifi from your neighbors

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
it's free if you steal it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There's no such thing as a free wifi.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

gggiiimmmppp posted:

what if you steal wifi from your neighbors

You still paid for the device that accesses it and the electricity that powers the device

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Machai posted:

You still paid for the device that accesses it and the electricity that powers the device

What if you steal those too?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i literally steal everything lol if you buy things

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Darth123123 posted:

I got a free lunch at a financial seminar once

Get a load of THIS guy

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you pay for your food

load the cart up, just walk out and leave

go to in n out, wait for them to call a number and if the person isn't right there ready to grab it just take it yourself and leave. they never check the receipts anyway.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
would free wifi in places like starbucks or mickey d's be a good place to do illegal things online, or can they back trace it to my laptop?

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

would free wifi in places like starbucks or mickey d's be a good place to do illegal things online, or can they back trace it to my laptop?

i think they can snoop your mac address, if you have a mac

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

1hkd posted:

i think they can snoop your mac address, if you have a mac

nah, i'm rocking the lenovo thinkpad (formerly ibm thinkpad) upon goon recommendation

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

nah, i'm rocking the lenovo thinkpad (formerly ibm thinkpad) upon goon recommendation

have you considered a Linux? they are all the exact same

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bitcoins huh

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Darth123123 posted:

Bitcoins huh

let's just say i go so Deep Web that i need scuba gear :smuggo:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spoof your MAC address and you're good to go I think

even with the MAC address they'd be hard pressed to find you though unless you did your illegal activity at the same starbucks every time like a dumb gently caress

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Machai posted:

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

nothing in life is free

this existence is bleak

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

even with the MAC address they'd be hard pressed to find you though unless you did your illegal activity at the same starbucks every time like a dumb gently caress

Shut up nerd

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
*theorizes about what one could do with all these free wifi 'sploits*

*farts alone in basement*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reroute life support through the shields then back through the deflector array and you should get free wifi.

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

free waifu

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

How do you know this is true?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

son gay. so what posted:

Enjoy!

didn't read this but i gleaned your idiotic point from the topic and my response is as follows:

shut the gently caress up

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

son gay. so what posted:

Enjoy!

I'm verizon suing farmers for the right to erect cell towers in the country.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
free wifey cuck the router

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
crack that wep using a 10 dollar supermarket smartphone and this one weird tip

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

thathonkey posted:

didn't read this but i gleaned your idiotic point from the topic and my response is as follows:

shut the gently caress up

Yea OP gently caress you

Oh wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Everything is actually free, sorry.

• Locked thread