Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Well of course free wifi does not exist. However, free WiFi does.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
OMG GAS THIS THREAD WITH THE NEXT REPLY!

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

“Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the WiFi.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

“Those who deny free WiFi to others, deserve it not for themselves”
― Abraham Lincoln

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
one time this woman walked into the starbucks i was sitting at with my - well, yall know what i was drinking - and she just yells at one of the barristas very rudely "HEY. How I get on the free wee-fee?"

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

internet should be a utility and all utilities should be provided to citizens by the government paid for through taxes

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

“If we don't believe in free WiFi for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”
― Noam Chomsky

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

internet should be a utility and all utilities should be provided to citizens by the government paid for through taxes

just think about it "the information superHIGHWAY" who's job is it to make that hmm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its cool this guy is being my username i guess haha hmmm seems totally cool and not mentally ill

• Locked thread