Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Bobba Gump posted:

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

there is no finer meal on this earth than a meal of shrimp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I have always hated seafood, but I understand some people like it. That's good.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Shrimp is kinda meh.

Its ok sometimes, but not all the time.

I cant eat if after I clean the live ones though. Theyre gross lil sea buddies.

:smith:

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
i eat them raw

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I like fish. But shrimp is better.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I like the way they crawl in my mouth and clean the detritus from between my teeth and keep my scales clean.

I'm a fish ITT

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
shrimps are bad but not as bad as lobsters

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Darf posted:

i eat them raw

I did that poo poo once. It wasnt that great. The taste was weird and not much like regular shrimp.

Raw lobster is actually kinda good though; like, better than cooked.

:shrug:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
shrimps own. cooked shrimps with garlic and parsley and olive oil and noodles that poo poo also owns

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
I used to love shrimp but now they just taste really bland. I guess part of it is now I'm cooking for myself and don't really know how to do shrimp. Anyone got any good shrimp recipes to reignite the flame?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I like shrimp but undercooked shrimp ended my non puking streak at 15 years (1996-2011); got a new streak going now thankfully.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
lobsters are terrible creatures

I worked at a lobster pound for a bit. Those lobsters on your plate have been stewing in big holding tanks, surviving off poop and the rotted remains of other lobsters who have also been eating their own poop, in a never-ending train of lobsters eating poop eating lobsters eating poop.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

lordoftheT posted:

I used to love shrimp but now they just taste really bland. I guess part of it is now I'm cooking for myself and don't really know how to do shrimp. Anyone got any good shrimp recipes to reignite the flame?

if you overcook them they're gonna taste like nothing/poo poo.

this recipe is the literal bomb and is pretty easy: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chipotle-shrimp-tacos/

e: ive made that recipe a dozen times an it owns every time

ROFLburger fucked around with this message at 06:41 on May 5, 2015

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

post itt if you are into shrimp cock

it's the new rage

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

paging forums poster unlimited shrimp

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
shrimp and white wine forever bro

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Don't get all fancy with shrimp, cook them in garlic and butter with a little salt, don't overcook, there you go you have the perfect shrimp for everything that requires shrimp

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Is there something bigger than u-8? I want those shrimp.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Taima posted:

Don't get all fancy with shrimp, cook them in garlic and butter with a little salt, don't overcook, there you go you have the perfect shrimp for everything that requires shrimp

cook them in olive oil and garlic and then toss them in cooked pasta, white wine, more garlic, and bread crumbs

edit: oh yeah and capers

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

cook them in olive oil and garlic and then toss them in cooked pasta, white wine, more garlic, and bread crumbs

edit: oh yeah and capers

Dis guy. :respek:

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

lobsters are terrible creatures

I worked at a lobster pound for a bit. Those lobsters on your plate have been stewing in big holding tanks, surviving off poop and the rotted remains of other lobsters who have also been eating their own poop, in a never-ending train of lobsters eating poop eating lobsters eating poop.

Still tastes good :whatup:

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
:siren: SHRIMP ARE BUGS:siren:

(They taste okay but bugs)

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Crab beats the poo poo out of both shrimp and lobster. King Crab 4 Lyfe

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Queen Gnome posted:

:siren: SHRIMP ARE BUGS:siren:

(They taste okay but bugs)

Some bugs are cool.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

shrimp on the barbie

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

I'm king pimp of the limp shrimp

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I love skrimp

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Had some blackened skewered shrimp for dinner, was pretty good. Coconut shrimp are the best though. Good poo poo.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
shrimp, oysters, crab claws, give it all to me

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Hell yeah shrimp is extremely my poo poo. However, I have to confess that there's one thing that's better.

Motherfuckin' sea scallops.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

I prefer prawns

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

shrimp is the best seafood

it's not my fav overall food

but it's my fav seafood

is that ok op

or should I not have posted?

hmmmm

gently caress I hope it was ok to post this

will mods ban me because i posted about shrimp being my fav seafood but not my fav overall food?

oh no

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
close enough

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
they are bugs friend.
how do you like your rollypollys, your potato-bugs, fried with butter? they taste the same as shrimps.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

mudbugs are good as gently caress

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
They are some tasty decapod crustaceans, I like ketchup with deep fried ones that have batter and butter with broiled one that have Cajun seasoning.

They are one of my favorite foods for sure.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

shrimps are bad but not as bad as lobsters

They're actually good

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

AbbadonOfHell posted:

They are some tasty decapod crustaceans, I like ketchup with deep fried ones that have batter and butter with broiled one that have Cajun seasoning.

They are one of my favorite foods for sure.

so you like vinegar and cayenne? does it even matter what the rest is if you wont taste it

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
i like crawdads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Knyteguy posted:

i like crawdads

me too. with old bay that i also put on shrimp. and crabs. and chicken. and corn. and sometimes potato chips.

• Locked thread