Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
pitched the last 4 innings in our first game today. I was actually pretty nervous starting out and my mechanics went to poo poo and I walked the first two batters, then hung a pitch bad over the plate and gave up a HARD single that scored a run, could have been way worse had it not been for our LF.

I got settled after that and didn't give up much the rest of the way and actually struck out the side in the eighth which was legit exciting. its also gorgeous weather and the field looked great and it just all around awesome. arm is sore :/

so I'm probably going to have a couple innings or so this evening and then hopefully if we win we'll have a couple games tomorrow...any thoughts on keeping the arm fresh? also I'm just embarrassingly bad at the plate, any suggestions on what I should do so as to embarrass myself less? all bunts? take every pitch? try to get hit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Take pitches and bunt if you are speedy. Also choke up.

For your arm, ice the living poo poo out of it. But regardless it's gonna be sore.

• Locked thread