Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
I have never been a driver, but I used one as a passenger to get to and from the airport when I vacationed in Seattle.

One of the drivers seemed to be a really cool dude, but he was telling me all the work he put in and he only really got about 200-300 bucks out of it, which I guess isn't bad for a day. But being a Uber driver seems to be one of those things where it is a good idea while everything is running smoothly, and then something goes wrong and then in hindsight it was a colossally dumb idea.

Basically, if you really want to be a Uber driver, I would really stick to doing it short-term. As a passenger, I really do hope that someone makes an app for actual real taxis because that it was convenient as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread