Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
H1Z1 is raw, strange, fun, frustrating and wild.

It is exactly like the first time you have sex with someone from another race - so it's all strange. Except he/she is way more experienced, wild and you say you've done that sort of thing lots of times so he/she expects you to go at full blast from the start and you're just figuring out how to drop your trousers.

Doesn't go easy but then you clean up and you're like, whoa this is crazy.

Then you add a tonne of people and suddenly you're in a room full of asian men, they drop their trousers and you get the only chair in the room.

Another weird sexual thing that happened to me in h1z1 was yet another supercapital operation by famous eveline fleet commander DBRB (he FC's in h1z1 exactly like in eveonline, he says we'll have fun - pvp, but then we end up going somewhere boring and picking up some stuff for structures and then we go back home). This operation/raid is different however because we hit the base of these "super elite pvpers" (not even joking, they told us they have played for over 1000 hours and are the top pvp clan!). As always dbrb said that we'll hit their gates with axes for 5minutes, then 45min later the door barely shows any scratches.

So dbrb tells us to crouch in front of the gate and half the people start crouching making "unf" noises while the other half start climbing on their backs AND crouchign AND jump making "eeeeh" noises. It's a cross between human centipede and fat people orgy where you can't even make our the central she-whale because of all the cholesterolords mushing about. Somehow I manage to climb on top of this weird as gently caress pyramid and jump over the base walls!

I start rooting around their poo poo, find their explosives and blow up gate that was cockblocking us for over an hour at this stage gate, letting a whole swarm of dirty noobgoons into this previously pristine base, full of precious junk collected by these elite pvpers. We end up stealing all their poo poo in a few trips back and forth between our base and theirs.

Few hours later they show up our base and trash talk us about how good they are and how they have 6 other bases. We goonrush them with lovely bows and lovely pistols, there's like 3 of them and 20+ of us. Zerged to gently caress.

It's now 2 days later and they repair their base (lol @ "we have 6 other bases") and occasionally show up at our base to tell us how noob we are - then they get our noob jizz arrows all over their str8nohomopvp faces.

edit: I forgot the best part: during that raid, I lit some explosives to blow up a door inside the base, said on mumble, "fire in the hole, everyone clear out, you have 15 sec" then I see some noob run in and die in explosion ...then DBRB re-joins the channel and starts yelling about dying. Can't imagine a better operation.

veilo fucked around with this message at 12:14 on May 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread