Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

I had a lot fewer(none, compared to seemingly every 30 minutes) crashes on the low population server I play alone on sometimes, as compared to alastor. Someone was complaining it was hackers with an exploit to make people crash, but I'm not sure if that is true or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

I'd say that once you get tired of tooling around solo/with a buddy it's worth the effort to sign up and take part in the big raids. It's a completely different experience, but pretty fun.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

So after the patch yesterday I was not able to have stairs in my house. Apparently you can't place foundation stairs on top of a tamp, meaning I can't get into my double-walled base. Any ideas on what to do? I guess I will try putting a furnace where the stairs were and trying to jump from the furnace into the base.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Things despawn after 10 minutes on the ground. You need to put them in a storage container to keep them around.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Full Metal Boxers posted:

That said, I had myself quite a laugh tonight over the guy that demanded to inspect my little off-base cabin for some explosives that had gone missing earlier in the evening. :wtc:

You should have grabbed your ammo, let him in, then quickly closed the door and changed the code behind him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

I loaded up a game of KOTK a month or so ago, got killed near the end by what I assume was a hacker, unless they added some sort of rapid fire grenade launcher. It was still pretty fun.

• Locked thread