Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
Someone who has skills at this game should put together a little primer on rad stuff you should be doing. I still don't really understand how people can stay in flight so long, but they seem to get way more utility out of boost then I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
There's just no middle ground for me in this game. Either I'm MVP and driving point after point or LVP and narrowly missing hits the entire game except when I can mis-hit and own goal. And that's why I love this freaking game!

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
I'd just assumed that the hitboxes for all cars were the same, and the car was another cosmetic aspect. Does the car body actually have an effect on ball physics?

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
I did that so many times yesterday. Of course, I did it while playing ranked 1v1 to try and see just how low the ratings ladder can go.

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000

Rorobb posted:

A cop - just saw a video of you blowing a 1-5 lead with 11 seconds left in game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wuFEdVju4M

Nice job!

Now that was a true rags to riches story!