Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Right this very second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

boobs

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

"I'm not a hero, I'm just an old killer"
your moms boobs

Begby
Apr 7, 2005

Light saber? Check. Black boots? Check. Codpiece? Check. He's more machine than kid now.
What a lovely thread this is.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
your boobs, mom

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

what to post

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

Right this very second.

This poo poo I'm taking is very muddy and smearing my taint in an uncomfortable manner

Akito12345
Apr 29, 2010

:duane:
Food burgers

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

This poo poo I'm taking is very muddy and smearing my taint in an uncomfortable manner

I kind of want to push to get it over with faster but I'm afraid to hurt my self

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

why is my nut hurting? there's no lumps and it feels healthy and normal did i hurt it somehow?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I need to piss but my coworker is taking a record 30+ minute dump and there's only one bathroom, gently caress these human being millenials that sit in the bathroom on their loving phones all day

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

I kind of want to push to get it over with faster but I'm afraid to hurt my self

Ugh it's one of those shits that the more you wipe e more you smear and you won't feel clean until you shower

Laminar
Dec 11, 2006

How to make this PowerPoint sound less assholish.

Laminar
Dec 11, 2006

Also why my farts are so smelly. Things are out of hand.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

nicole eggert

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Ugh it's one of those shits that the more you wipe e more you smear and you won't feel clean until you shower

Bidets should be more mainstream in America

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i feel like leaning back more

no thats too much

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:coffee:

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

i know a guy who gives his friends 100 bucks if they buy a bidet for their bathroom so he can squirt his rear end in a top hat when he poops at their place

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
5 guys, no lie, I keep seeing it on here and have never tried it. it's like 6 miles away though

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

NomChompsky posted:

i know a guy who gives his friends 100 bucks if they buy a bidet for their bathroom so he can squirt his rear end in a top hat when he poops at their place

i've gotta think buying and installing a bidet is not going to be covered by 100 dollars, but im no plumber/european

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Otto von Ruthless posted:

i've gotta think buying and installing a bidet is not going to be covered by 100 dollars, but im no plumber/european

you can get those dumb plastic ones that attach to the seat for that

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

cocks, OP

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Vin BioEthanol posted:

5 guys, no lie, I keep seeing it on here and have never tried it. it's like 6 miles away though
have you had a hamburger before?

Laminar
Dec 11, 2006

NomChompsky posted:

Tell him to give me 100 bucks and I'll do it.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ugh I wiped for 10 minutes and still feel disgusting

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Popeyes took an awful long time on my fish po' boy. I think I'll order something different next time I go there.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Volume posted:

did he not say thank you after?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Laminar posted:

Also why my farts are so smelly. Things are out of hand.

its because you have poo poo in your colon, a bidet configured to shoot up your anus will get rid off all that

Volume posted:

same with you

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Five guys for lunch. Got a PM about someone's plans to get it now I might go burgin myself

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Kuato posted:

Five guys for lunch. Got a PM about someone's plans to get it now I might go burgin myself

you some sort of virgburglar?

Matchstick
Jul 10, 2004

If I could do it all over again, I might be a ski patroller.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

i mean what'd you think was gonna happen holding a contest to draw muhammed

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

the bit between my balls and my anus is really itchy

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

hemale in pain posted:

the bit between my balls and my anus is really itchy

maybe its tainted with something you're allergic too

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

maybe you're growing a vagina

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
How irritating a vaporizer is. My gf bought me one with some hash oil, cool. I didn't realize you had to treat that thing like a loving plutonium rod. Have to store it upright, cant leave it in the car.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

How irritating a vaporizer is. My gf bought me one with some hash oil, cool. I didn't realize you had to treat that thing like a loving plutonium rod. Have to store it upright, cant leave it in the car.

she bought you a poo poo one lol

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Today's Cinco De Mayo, so which Mexican establishment(s) will I visit to celebrate my Non-Mexican heritage. Right now I'm thinking taco truck for breakfast, Mi Mero Molle for lunch, Chipotle for dinner, then Taco Bell for 4th meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Why?

• Locked thread