Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,
you shouldn't have signed it.

I legit hope that the X-Men stuff turns out to be true if only to make it so that the MCU changing/Inhumans push literally becomes toxic to the Marvel Universe as a whole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

OldTennisCourt posted:

I haven't been reading the Avengers/New Avengers stuff, how lost will I be if I hop on this thing by just buying Secret Wars #1?

Probably a lot. As far as incomprehensible events go it's pretty much the worst I've ever read from DC or Marvel, it is part one million or whatever of Hickman's Avengers run. It's not a jumping on point or new reader friendly event.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

LordHippoman posted:

2. Who's been killed off already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MSI21ZZlM4

:v:

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

OldTennisCourt posted:

So, I guess this is super premature, but what would the endgame be here? Is the MU getting restarted back on Earth after this whole thing goes down? Is Battleworld going to be the New 52 style status quo for everything? Is Ms. Marvel still alive? I assume her series is continuing?

The end game is the FCBD Avengers issue. Everything is pretty much normal except Miles is around and the X-Men and Fantastic Four aren't.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

This may be a slight derail, but didn't Marvel fire Greg Land? How is he still doing work for them?

Marvel have never said anything publicly bad about Greg Land, fired him or given him less work. According to Brevoort and the ilk he's a great artist who is always timely and his books always sell.

• Locked thread