Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Oh god, are they going to fold some AoA stuff into the main universe?

Have you read Uncanny X-Force?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Deadpool posted:

The ones I'm least interested in would be any of the X-Men ones probably.

E For Extinction, Bruv!

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Uh, so The Punisher logo is on the last page. I can't imagine it's not significant.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

zoux posted:

Skulls also mean death.

Right, but I can't imagine mr logos and graphs would just use it for a generic stand-in.

e: As great as Ribic is, this has really highlighted for me an "O"-face problem he might have.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 16:01 on May 6, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Planet Hulk and Old Man Logan Comixology sale.

https://www.comixology.com/Secret-Wars-Battleworld-Sale/page/6681?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC9kZXNrdG9wL2xhcmdlQ2Fyb3VzZWw

Guessing they'll rotate stuff related to the Battleworld minis each week.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 13:49 on May 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I'm in love with E is for Extinction. If Burnham and Villalobos can't get a continuing weirdo X-Men book, I hope they team up again for an Image ongoing or something.

• Locked thread