Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

drat, I didn't think gnarly would go from "lovely poster but pretty okay mod" to Meltdown May victim this quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
I only desire peace.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ruddha posted:

I only desire peace.

same Ruddha

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gnarlyhotep, the mid 40s it worker everyone in gbs of all places thinks is a lovely poster has decided, the only bad poster is arfjason and he should be banned for a week because he doesnt like tv funny man tim heidecker

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012
well....poo poo....

...anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcAxfZ3hwY4

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

drat, I didn't think gnarly would go from "lovely poster but pretty okay mod" to Meltdown May victim this quickly.

hes done this like 4 times but it always in threads no one really reads

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

same Ruddha

You know that his wife's name is Peace and he only desires her, right? Why you have to go causing fights for, Gnarly? Another man's wife is out-of-bounds!!

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Fyad sucks.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

gnarlyhotep posted:

yes, whoever's pitiful rereg you are, touche

maybe nect time try being more creative

arfjason was full of creativity when he made this 2 mbs gif meanwhile all you do is qq and buttmad and hypocritely ban the boy

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Lol, Gnarley probated some sap and now all his little friends are mad about it. That's loving hilarious.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Hobohemian posted:

Lol, Gnarley probated some sap and now all his little friends are mad about it. That's loving hilarious.

Hmm, what weird thing did you do? Guessing either melted down about being run out of fyad or hosed a child

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

a Loving Dog posted:

Hmm, what weird thing did you do? Guessing either melted down about being run out of fyad or hosed a child

Do you guys send out a text so you can get the boys together to defend your fallen comrade?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

was really hoping you were a pedo but im glad no children were hurt

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Snuh

gently caress this thread.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

a Loving Dog posted:

Boo hoo. I hope you don't stay up too late obsessively researching my past or is that your guys' thing?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol all i did was click on your rap sheet you tremendous fag

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax
to be honest I think the On Cinema oscar specials are my favorite thing he's ever done

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

a Loving Dog posted:

lol all i did was click on your rap sheet you tremendous fag

And your burn was stunning. Stunning.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

Hobohemian posted:

And your burn was stunning. Stunning.

Please, you must stop embarrassing your self, for the sake of all others if not your own.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ruddha posted:

Please, you must stop embarrassing your self, for the sake of all others if not your own.

I doubt anybody would be embarrassed by your disapproval of them.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

I doubt anybody would be embarrassed by your disapproval of them.

I don't care about that. I want you to be able to live a life free from acting like a toilet boy.

bestbrents
Dec 2, 2002

Pillbug

psyopmonkey posted:

gently caress this thread.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ruddha posted:

I don't care about that. I want you to be able to live a life free from acting like a toilet boy.

Maybe you should take some time,find a small intimate little forum where you can have some lengthy discussions with your friends about me and how much my posting is like a toilet boy, then come back and try again?

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

Maybe you should take some time,find a small intimate little forum where you can have some lengthy discussions with your friends about me and how much my posting is like a toilet boy, then come back and try again?

Perhaps you should find a clue.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ruddha posted:

Perhaps you should find a clue.

I don't think you took enough time. Really get in there and work this problem out. I think the combined intellectual wonder of you and your friends might just be up to the task. Don't be scared of your potential;just believe in yourself.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Good job everyone.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

a Loving Dog posted:

lol at the arrangement of those words via pm

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

I don't think you took enough time. Really get in there and work this problem out. I think the combined intellectual wonder of you and your friends might just be up to the task. Don't be scared of your potential;just believe in yourself.

heh get a looad of ruder guys... check this guy out and his friends, this guys so desperate he has social acquaintances he can rely on for long term emotional and life support; this loving sadsack laughs and learns together with a solid group of cool people, day in day out. you'd never catch me exhibiting such pandering and shameless behavior

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

heh get a looad of ruder guys... check this guy out and his friends, this guys so desperate he has social acquaintances he can rely on for long term emotional and life support; this loving sadsack laughs and learns together with a solid group of cool people, day in day out. you'd never catch me exhibiting such pandering and shameless behavior

Just checked your phone, huh? If you're late like this again they might drop you from the mailing list.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Whoa whoa whoa, hold up...

THIS is the Tim Hedieker thread? Wow. I've got to say... THIS isnt what I expected, to say the least!

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

Just checked your phone, huh? If you're late like this again they might drop you from the mailing list.

is it funny to imagine people with cell phones? basically noone needs secret notes or tips to embarass you and make you look like a human being

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

is it funny to imagine people with cell phones? basically noone needs secret notes or tips to embarass you and make you look like a human being

You use them anyway though, correct?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Dandywalken posted:

Whoa whoa whoa, hold up...

THIS is the Tim Hedieker thread? Wow. I've got to say... THIS isnt what I expected, to say the least!

Well sometimes you just gotta have a really crappy thread that is loving horrible.

And, some other times you gotta talk about D list adult swim actors.

And, yeh know, sometimes things like this thread happen.

Its cool brah, its GBS; just wing it.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

You use them anyway though, correct?

if you think making 2 posts 2 minute apart is magical then sure fag

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?
It's always funny to see someone trying to "own a FYAD" because they are always either completely pathetic or super mad. The thin veneer of their chill iceburn is quickly shattered before it can gain even the slightest foothold.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

if you think making 2 posts 2 minute apart is magical then sure fag

Don't get mad. I'm just asking questions. What's with the language? Little testy there. Maybe get some thicker skin?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

This lovely image is better than this thread.

yaaaayyyyy!!!!

:dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

Don't get mad. I'm just asking questions. What's with the language? Little testy there. Maybe get some thicker skin?

you let boys and men gently caress you, they pass you around like a toy

• Locked thread