Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
this is long but its funny listen to it if you have the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w_NWIjf6ps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Some of the Sheep posted:

It's always funny to see someone trying to "own a FYAD" because they are always either completely pathetic or super mad. The thin veneer of their chill iceburn is quickly shattered before it can gain even the slightest foothold.

The GBS Delusion occurs when trolled or shamed posters steadfastly refuse to stop earnestly defending trite or ridiculous positions bc to abandon those positions would make them look weak or stupid. In other words, believing your own bullshit for the sake of winning internet arguments

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
fyad is pinky and gbs is the brian

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I own fyads all the time. I can tell you at length how many times I've owned fyads. Just fyad owning. Every day. Owning them. Fyads. Yep.

I am now officially cool and everyone be my friend.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i dont think fyad is a tim or an even an aerick and doesnt belong in the tim h. thread

RIP timcat

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That's a good point and in hindsight I don't do any of those things and no one is my friend. Honesty is the best policy, as told to me by sir heiderckerr himself.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pretty good click

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
When I first heard him on Duncan Trussells Lavender Hour I didn't care for him, but the dudes well read and his ironic pretentiousness can be funny. He has grown on me like molds, and I now enjoy his humor.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

EDIT: i regret bring family to GBS

Risky
May 18, 2003

The guy who does the ABSO LUTELY line after their shows is Tim's dad.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I Don't "get" fyad

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

TEAYCHES posted:

I Don't "get" fyad

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

when lovely posters hate me, that's when I know I'm doing a good job

they're actually good posters and you have a skewed viewpoint that is incredibly wrong.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ancient Mariner posted:

they're actually good posters and you have a skewed viewpoint that is incredibly wrong.

case in point

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

case in point

you're also incredibly stupid and are turning into abe, someone you said you hate. Such is the curse of the lone GBS mod.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
While I do not nessisarily agree with every probation gtep gives.......I will defend to the death his right to do so.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Ancient Mariner posted:

you're also incredibly stupid and are turning into abe, someone you said you hate. Such is the curse of the lone GBS mod.

would you say that g-tep is...the albatross around your neck

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Ancient Mariner posted:

Yo gtep... You need to prove to these scrubs that you are not Abe by doing the one thing they will understand...... You should eat your own hat

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

case in point

This is you, right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL3tPxHu0_M

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Yes I'm very distressed about the whole thing

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

gnarlyhotep posted:

You should be. These guys really don't like you and their opinion is very important. They have connections, they know people.

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

i can continue but you won't get the subtext of the posts or understand any of the points I'm making even though I've already given you all the hints you would ever need but are too myopic to even remember

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Ancient Mariner posted:

my main critique of gnarly is that he hasnt banned you again yet

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Gbs: waaaw waaaw :barf: omg garnyhotep is a bad mod

Gtep: :clint: oh well guess I'll go back to hanging at my cool *ss house and toss back some lobe star beers and have sexuals with a hot bab

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:48 on May 6, 2015

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Ancient Mariner posted:

i can continue but you won't get the subtext of the posts or understand any of the points I'm making even though I've already given you all the hints you would ever need but are too myopic to even remember

also i see u in the goonluls thread talking about bad gbs posts, which is kind of like a serial killer volunteering to search for another serial killer's bodies

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Goon... luls? What in blazes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hurr durr mods are bad

Bad mod hurr ughhhh hurrr durr me angry

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

it perturbs me that my friend from one forum who tells annoying outsiders to get the gently caress out would be treated similarly in another

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

fyad is bad

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

whoflungpoop posted:

it perturbs me that my friend from one forum who tells annoying outsiders to get the gently caress out would be treated similarly in another

hosed up imo

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

fyad isn't funny but Tim hedieker is

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

TEAYCHES posted:

fyad isn't funny but Tim Hannekker is

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Ancient Mariner posted:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Thats what he looks like when he cums...

Isnt it?

:ohdear:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats what he looks like when he cums...

Isnt it?

:ohdear:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

post the one where he's drinking right from the water cooler

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Hobohemian posted:

You should be. These guys really don't like you and their opinion is very important. They have connections, they know people.

how are you real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

every single time i click on a fyad posters rapsheet i dont find a single funny post, its all just dick measuring contests with other online subforums no one cares about

• Locked thread