Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

gnarlyhotep posted:

yes, whoever's pitiful rereg you are, touche

maybe nect time try being more creative

arfjason was full of creativity when he made this 2 mbs gif meanwhile all you do is qq and buttmad and hypocritely ban the boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

a Loving Dog posted:

was really hoping you were a pedo but im glad no children were hurt

lol at the arrangement of those words via pm

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

I don't think you took enough time. Really get in there and work this problem out. I think the combined intellectual wonder of you and your friends might just be up to the task. Don't be scared of your potential;just believe in yourself.

heh get a looad of ruder guys... check this guy out and his friends, this guys so desperate he has social acquaintances he can rely on for long term emotional and life support; this loving sadsack laughs and learns together with a solid group of cool people, day in day out. you'd never catch me exhibiting such pandering and shameless behavior

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

Just checked your phone, huh? If you're late like this again they might drop you from the mailing list.

is it funny to imagine people with cell phones? basically noone needs secret notes or tips to embarass you and make you look like a human being

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

You use them anyway though, correct?

if you think making 2 posts 2 minute apart is magical then sure fag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

Don't get mad. I'm just asking questions. What's with the language? Little testy there. Maybe get some thicker skin?

you let boys and men gently caress you, they pass you around like a toy

• Locked thread