Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Zeluth posted:

Wendys is trying with "ghost pepper" sauce. When peppers cease to become yum and become yummier.

Jack in the Box's ghost pepper sauce tastes really good but it's not hot at all. If you're going to make a ghost pepper sauce, it better be spicy.

I guess they just want to cater to the casual spicy food customer who wants the thrill of eating something they think is totally really spice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Ramsus posted:

It's weird to me that taco bell exists here on the west coast when we have mexicans everywhere that will sell you mexican food

and instead of buying a bunch of lovely tacos and burritos i can get one awesome giant one for less that is more likely to contain more natural ingredients

Yeah, chipotle is pretty tite bud

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
If you want spicy sauce from a fast food restaurant try the insane sauce from Zaxby's. They put that poo poo on my sandwich and my lips burned and went numb. Also, they have not updated their website in years and still have an Android Market picture and their Android app has not been updated since 2011.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

ive never tried taco bell. what does it taste like?

Salt mostly. Or hot sauce.

• Locked thread