Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Put on a clean shirt if you're going to Skype your Mom. Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Fusilli Jerry posted:

put the amiibo up your butthole for safe keeping.. but only after you use it to give youreself a prostate massage

edit: you can do this while your skyping youre mom

almightyerin posted:

Click on dick ad. Order some dick stuff.

You place the Rare Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo in your Colon for safekeeping.

The penis enlargement ad catches your eye and you click on it. The resulting pop-up prompts you to enter your credit card number and you eagerly oblige. The product is endorsed by an accredited man of science, so you're optimistic about its efficacy.
In the background, the Skype call to your mother connects.
Your Mom: "Brandon? Brandon is that you? I'm not getting any video. Are you alright? Do you need more money?"

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
Pretend you're being held for ransom, ask for ransom money

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
>Say "MOOOOMMMMM, I asked you not to call me Brandon anymore! My name is Zoltar the Dark Lord!!"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Retail Slave posted:

>Say "MOOOOMMMMM, I asked you not to call me Brandon anymore! My name is Zoltar the Dark Lord!!"

>Say this. But yes Zoltar needs more money.

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
hell yea we need some money!

>whine about how hard it is to find a job these days & how you NEED money to renew your WOW subscription & how your literally STARVING to death
>wait for mother dearest to send you the money that she was saving up for her Hep C treatment
>but only after you suffer through an hour of passive aggressive mom guilt (gotta earn that money)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Retail Slave posted:

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

>Say this. But yes Zoltar needs more money.

You: MOOOOMMMMM, I asked you not to call me Brandon anymore! My name is Zoltar the Dark Lord!!
Your Mom: I'm sorry, sweetie. I didn't realize you were "role gaming." I don't really have time to play along though, honey. Your Brother and sisters are here for mother's day and we're about to cut the cake.
You: Zoltar requires an increase in your monthly tithe. Possibly an advance as well.
Your Mom: Whatever you need, sweetie I... Are you in a car right now? Are you finally getting your license??

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Tell mom "no, but I have a doll up my rear end"

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
mom, how can i skype you if im in a car?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

>Try to sell your mom the Amiibo

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
End skype transmission as all objectives have been accomplished.
Do not say goodbye as it is a worthless and inefficient pleasantry.
Seek answers to Emilys murder by relaxing the mind with a game of Magic: The Gathering online.
Breathe through mouth.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Applewhite posted:

Your Mom: Whatever you need, sweetie I... Are you in a car right now? Are you finally getting your license??

> Tell mom that you are in a car in Tijuana.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

> Tell your mom that you are dealing with "serious business." Barely remember to mumble happy Mother's Day to her, then hang up and call Dominos to find out the status of your pizza delivery before you starve.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

CaptainSarcastic posted:

> Tell your mom that you are dealing with "serious business." Barely remember to mumble happy Mother's Day to her, then hang up and call Dominos to find out the status of your pizza delivery before you starve.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
>turn on video for call to mom

inokichi
Nov 3, 2005

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Thread should have been called HEY! WHA HAPPENED??

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

what the gently caress is happening in your av dude?

that cartoon girl gettin cum blasted or what

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=839

She's being attacked by a pigeon.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nettle Soup posted:

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=839

She's being attacked by a pigeon.

ok i'm not going to stop masturbating tho

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Might be a delay in the adventure today and tomorrow. I'll try and post something today but if there's nothing up tonight don't expect anything until after 9pm EST tomorrow.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

>Mom is useless. Skype dad gay or satan for advice.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

>examine space where webcam should be
>examine food wrapper on desk

kid sinister
Nov 16, 2002
> start collecting evidence to frame that bastard Emily Cutemeyer's boyfriend for her murder
> search Emily Cutemeyer's corpse
> cop a feel

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

kid sinister posted:

> start collecting evidence to frame that bastard Emily Cutemeyer's boyfriend for her murder
> search Emily Cutemeyer's corpse
> cop a feel

This but lets try and keep the cops out of it.

>Sell Emily Cutemeyer on Ebay.

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
When the pizza comes, pull amiibo out of your rear end and give it to the driver as a tip.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

almightyerin posted:

When the pizza comes, pull amiibo out of your rear end and give it to the driver as a tip.

Get his fingerprints on it. Call the cops so they arrive just after the driver arrives.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Outrail posted:

This but lets try and keep the cops out of it.

>Sell Emily Cutemeyer on Ebay.

This, but advertise her as one of those "realistic" sex dolls.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Well if no one else is gonna do it

> Examine feed from your webcam in Skype call

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them
> Masterbate to mom's face

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

>Mom is useless. Skype dad gay or satan for advice.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

loquacius posted:

Well if no one else is gonna do it

> Examine feed from your webcam in Skype call

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
We need a fallguy for this. Set a trap for the Dominos delivery guy which basically consists of dragging him into the apartment and flailing away like the useless moron we are.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

C. Everett Koop posted:

We need a fallguy for this. Set a trap for the Dominos delivery guy which basically consists of dragging him into the apartment and flailing away like the useless moron we are.

If Ebay doesn't pan out this is a solid plan.

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
where is the rest of this story, this is the only thing keeping me to coming to this shithole of a forum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prof. Faggot
May 4, 2006

Working intently on advanced Faggo-dynamics

fivethree posted:

where is the rest of this story, this is the only thing keeping me to coming to this shithole of a forum

Yeah gently caress that apple wolf man for not making enough stuff for us. :rolleyes:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

fivethree posted:

Regular updates resume tomorrow. I had to work late today.

FriarCuck
Jan 19, 2015
Tell mom somebody killed your girlfriend. You obviously don't talk to her enough for her to know poo poo about your nonexistent love-life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

FriarCuck posted:

Tell mom somebody killed your girlfriend. You obviously don't talk to her enough for her to know poo poo about your nonexistent love-life.

She's going to say "Oh thats nice sweetheart, your father and I were beginning to think you were gay. Would you like me to bring you down some pizza rolls?" Then you tell her that the basement is your sanctuary and that she should leave the pizza rolls by the door.

• Locked thread