Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
> Take a shower, ffs, you are covered in poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
> Search the wastebasket for CLUES.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Applewhite posted:

You pull up your cargo shorts and don your Trusty Fedora. You feel your investigative powers returning as you examine your bathroom for clues. You smear some poo poo on your cheeks to look more tactical as you investigate.

> Check cargo shorts for detective supplies.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Applewhite posted:

You check your inventory.
You're carrying a King Size CHOCO Bar in your right cargo pants pocket. Your other pockets are empty, as is your colon.

>Carve choco bar into key so you can pick the lock on the bathroom and go outside.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Applewhite posted:

On the East side of the room, your Sweet Gaming/Bitcoin Mining Rig purrs softly and glows bluely.

> Get on sweet gaming rig and play Excitebike.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

A misanthrope posted:

there's a corpse behind that couch. see the shoes?

>ignore corpse for a week like that one goon in the ladies chatting thread

We don't know it is a corpse, it could just be someone passed out in their own feces.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
> Do a quick google search on Emily Cutemeyer's interests, so you can casually drop the fact that she was in film club in college into conversation.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
> Go into bathroom, hit head against wall until you pass out, hoping to wake up in a different situation.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Applewhite posted:

You go to review the archived footage of the webcam you leave recording at all times, but are shocked to discover that all your archived video has been suspiciously deleted! Not only that, but your webcam is missing as well! Even more shocking: Your cold Taco Bell meat&cheese quesarito has already been eaten!

> Check vomit on girl's face, try to see if it used to be Taco Bell.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Applewhite posted:

You decide the situation is desperate enough: you're ordering from Domino's.
You also pull up Skype and initiate a call with Your Mother.
Being an atheist, you of course have nothing but scorn for the manufactured corporate travesty that is Mother's Day, but your calculating mind is always working the angles, and if you pretend you're calling her to wish her a happy Mother's day she might not get as upset if you tell her about the corpse in your room...

> Congratulate yourself on being strong enough not to pray in this situation, like some of the weaker willed might be tempted to do.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Applewhite posted:

Your Mom: Whatever you need, sweetie I... Are you in a car right now? Are you finally getting your license??

> Tell mom that you are in a car in Tijuana.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

EngineerSean posted:

mystery oven and fridge appear out of loving nowhere, i'm beginning to wonder if this is as photorealistic as I once thought

> Realize that you actually did take LSD, or quite possibly a Belladonna-derived deliriant.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
> Offer TCC goon CHOCO bar to distract him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
> Load 05052015.sav
> Eat Choco Bar

• Locked thread