Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's literally like no context in which being a fan of Anaheim if you don't live in Anaheim is acceptable.

There's no context in which living in Anaheim is acceptable.

Therefore gently caress the Ducks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Schlesische posted:

Now I'm not an Albertan, but wouldn't this win basically offset the heartache in ?Calgarians? caused by their beloved PCs losing?

Crazily enough, the NDP took most of Calgary (including my riding). Was a very pleasant election cycle for once.

Double plus good.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Aphrodite posted:

There's literally like no context in which being a fan of Anaheim if you don't live in Anaheim is acceptable.

ABC

Anybody But Calgary.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

GuavaMoment posted:

ABC

Anybody But Calgary.

ABCD

Anybody But Chicago or Ducks

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

Zettace posted:

You mean as of today?
12-5 ducks.

You have a weird way of adding two wins for one team and one win for another. Must be all the rear end you're eating tonight (which is my rear end and Johnny gaudreau's rear end)

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Duke Chin posted:

ABCD

Anybody But Chicago or Ducks

Hey. Hey buddy. C'mon. :colbert:

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

mennoknight posted:

You have a weird way of adding two wins for one team and one win for another. Must be all the rear end you're eating tonight (which is my rear end and Johnny gaudreau's rear end)
Ducks have scored at least 3 goals in the every game this series.
The flames average is 1.7 goals per game after the flames ended the first two games with a combined 1 (one) goal.

I mean go ahead and celebrate but it's still not looking good for the flames even if you only look at today's game.

Zettace fucked around with this message at 06:49 on May 6, 2015

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Zettace posted:

Ducks have scored at least 3 goals in the every game this series.
The flames average is 1.7 goals per game after the flames ended the first two games with a combined 1 (one) goal.

I mean go ahead and celebrate but it's still not looking good for the flames even if you only look at today's game.

shut up

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Zettace posted:

You mean as of today?
12-5 ducks.

poo poo I guess this means Chicago lost the series to the Predators.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

poo poo I guess this means Chicago lost the series to the Predators.
You mean the series where the goals were 21-19? Or only counting the first three games where it was 11-10?
I don't see what you're suggesting here. Are you saying 12-5 is the same as 11-10?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Zettace posted:

You mean the series where the goals were 21-19? Or only counting the first three games where it was 11-10?
I don't see what you're suggesting here. Are you saying 12-5 is the same as 11-10?

I think he's saying you're an idiot.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

NHL.com added the video of the goal that wasn't in their highlights as "Anderson comes up with kick save and a beauty" Just to rub it in. http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=819657&catid=35 Just to rub it in.

" the puck was obscured by the crossbar from the overhead camera, the net camera was blocked out by the goalie, as was the post camera on Andersen’s left side. The right-side post camera isn’t designed to aim down enough to see the low shot."

This last one is added with the expectation that the league isn't ever going to fix it's poo poo and Calgary is going to get robbed the next time they make the playoffs, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Actually Campbell said that they may add crossbar cameras.

• Locked thread