Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
This ice is so much better

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Tripping? God dammit

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Good god gently caress

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

thats cool kane

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

ah cool, the we dump, they chase

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

How did Chicago get this much talent anyways

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Aurora posted:

drafting, players wanting to play for them

it makes me disappointed and or sad

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Black Is Black posted:

Chicago can't really afford to keep everyone next year, don't worry.

I have reached the point of almost cheering for the Ducks, don't you tell me not to worry

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I feel like this wouldn't hurt nearly as bad if it wasn't due to the fact that it's going to be three years in a row :doh:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Aurora posted:

if the wild get swept or go down 4-1 i wonder if yeo still takes the fall. dubnyk and hammond appear to have similar effects on the team's status quo although i think dubnyk is better than the hamburglar

You have no clue honestly. Dubnyk, even if he can't keep his production, is light years ahead of Kuemper and Backstrom :rip:, another Wild goalie is needed as Backstrom is now old and probably being bought out. Unfortunately, I just imagined we would stop being the little brother to the hawks but I was naive. Every year :sigh:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

the xcel is so quiet right now I feel horrible

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

mastershakeman posted:

forfeit the next game so it's less embarrassing

edit-seriously its a 1 goal game its not the end of the world

:quig:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:rip:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

im the organist playing got

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

You're every organist in the NHL?

Don't you talk poo poo about the Zamborgan

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

This is like we were playing before we got Dube, minus scoring. :rip:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Zybl0re posted:

Yep Chicago going all the way again this year.

If that wasn't already obvious.

isn't that cool!

I hope cap hell burns

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:magical:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Pungry posted:

how nice of the Wild fans to chant the name of the opposing goalie that has shut them out

It's tradition, which I'm sure you can understand after cheering for like, everyone!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:quig:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

ThinkTank posted:

I think he gets that. It's more to do with the fact that Wild fans are attempting to bronx cheer a guy pitching a shutout against them.

anything helps okay!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I suppose, in the end, I do not live in Chicago so I guess I'll be happy

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

ThinkTank posted:

It must be nice being so used to success in the playoffs that you can casually wander off for a nice relaxing shower in the middle of a one goal game. :smith:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

soggybagel posted:

gently caress this stupid team. Fun times.

soggybagel posted:

soggybagel posted:

soggybagel posted:

soggybagel posted:

soggybagel posted:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I can't wait until they're finally forced to play a good team next round.

I hope they murder you, and then get blown out by Tampa Bay in the Stanley Cup, finally killing hockey for good

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I was including the Wild in my statement of "a good team" FYI. It'd be especially true if they came back from down 3-0 against the Hawks.

:laffo: If we do a reverse sweep I'll donate $100 to the Minnesota Wild foundation

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

FCP tackled that guy. gently caress it, go out swinging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

wheez the roux posted:

where's the video obama??

Puck gate

• Locked thread