Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Cup winner goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Blackhawks are impressive this series for the most part, just a tight strangling opportunistic game.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Ser Hossa The Bold.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

I love Kruger I hope they never trade him.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I have reached the point of almost cheering for the Ducks, don't you tell me not to worry

Don't say things you can't take back.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

guacamole.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

If it means keeping Saad, I'd be fine with losing both Sharp and Crawford.

Saad is the only one i'm pretty positive they won't give up for anything. Sharps a dead man.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Wild need to change their game plan, change lines up, something.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

I just haven't seen the Hawks this clinical for a long time, they have them completely figured out right now. Not generating a ton of chances but they don't need to.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

How'd they miss that blatant offsides

Also stop picking on Vermette, he's trying :(

onemillionzombies fucked around with this message at 02:27 on May 6, 2015

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Should probably cover the bro in front of your wide open net, I dunno.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Sometimes Chicago's exciting brand of hockey is nursing a 1 goal lead for most of the game and hanging on for dear life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

jennings trophy co-winners baby

• Locked thread